Why are some people so nasty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

Why are some people so nasty Empty
PostSubject: Why are some people so nasty   Why are some people so nasty Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Hi I got the text below from another forum (and a member on here) and it got me thinking how horrid some people are, this person is telling others that he is prepared to offer help with bill paying etc and will do it for free which is wonderful but then he goes on as shown here which I thought was terrible whats wrong with donating to a charity ? and if someone does something for you then normally you would expect to pay, but equally you could say well I don't want anything but please make a donation to a charity, I just think this was a terrible way to say something especially as he started off offering a service for free. rant over Why are some people so nasty 794030042

the best thing is i will not try to sell you a thing or ask for a donation to a charity . We will just try to make life better for you , and cheaper for you .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people so nasty   Why are some people so nasty Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Hi Sarah,

Yes - nothing at all wrong with donating to charity. You just need to look at all the good that Dougie and Bernie (Oddy) are doing for the people in BG. If I can be even a small part of that, it will make me very happy. s s s s s s s s s
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people so nasty   Why are some people so nasty Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:22 pm

coriolanus wrote:
Hi Sarah,

Yes - nothing at all wrong with donating to charity. You just need to look at all the good that Dougie and Bernie (Oddy) are doing for the people in BG. If I can be even a small part of that, it will make me very happy. s s s s s s s s s

And so say all of us Why are some people so nasty 3023850720 I wouldn't take any notice of it Sarah to be honest! you must look at the same forum as I and I thought it was not only wrong but very suspect but at the end on the day what goes round comes round and I don't think much will come round for that particular poster from this forum anyway Why are some people so nasty 3023850720
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people so nasty   Why are some people so nasty Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Ignore it Sarah I know where you read that and the poster is trouble and banned from a few of the forums anyway so long as this forum keeps going the way it is thats fine and yest donate if you wish and why not!!!!! s s
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people so nasty   Why are some people so nasty Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:02 pm

I don't know why they are but then I don't care either Why are some people so nasty 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are some people so nasty   Why are some people so nasty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are some people so nasty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1