altText

Regular Chat...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Regular Chat... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi Folks

It's often nice when folks in the UK can talk 'live' to us folks in BG ... so how about a regular chat room meeting?

I would say the easiest for us all to be here would be weekends and also early/late afternoon due to time difference, etc.

Please vote if you would like a regular chat room talk, and if so, please post your preferred time and day in this topic.

Me, I'd be on for Friday afternoon, about 18.00 our time = 16.00 UK time, or the same on Saturdays.

Thanks
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com

AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:56 am

Nice one Chris now even I know what to do no seriously this will be of great use to member's and thank you

ATB
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
bsbb
BANNED

PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:44 pm

hi guys you should put on an early Sunday morning chat , everyone will know about it then, multi quote to everyone , just a thought as you all say everybody misses each other.
Does anyone know what's happening with the weather , it is fab keeping my team working all this time without having weather days. lush
kev
Back to top Go down
bsbb
BANNED

PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:46 pm

by the way could you tell me where the chat room is, i only found it by going into search, or am i being blind LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Hi Kev it's at the very bottom of the forum
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:02 pm

I am always sitting in chat all by myself Poor Ash feels sorry for me and pops in from time to time - but would be nice to give him a rest So come on when you sign in just log into chat someone will join you before long - probably me

Good Suggestion bsbb thank you for that - Chris will be delighted. Look forward to seeing you in there.

Oddy

Last edited by 140 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:38 pm

Are we any closer to getting something going in c
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:30 am

Think we were struggling agreeing a time that suits both the folks here in BG and those back in the UK.

Maybe we should set up a new poll with various dates and times and let people vote?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:39 pm

That sounds like a good idea Chris that way we all be able to let you know which is best for each of us and then hopefully we can work out a tome and day

sarah
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:23 pm

Idea. Fridays at 8 pm 6 pm uk
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Not so sure about the time some in the uk will either still be on their way home or some may even be having dinner, perhaps sometime over the week end might be better ?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Yeah, Saturday lunch time will suit me (14.00 here? 12.00 UK?)
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:49 am

Hi Guys

Well we seem to be getting some of you into chat and I must admit, I am not so lonely now these days and it's good to talk

So well done Now that chat is on the top of the index board everyone can pop in - but you have to hang around as we don't know, or get any indication you are there - Ash is working on a bell or flash indicator. Hello & Bye

Oh it's exciting now catch you guys in chat

Oddy

Last edited by 140 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:51 am

Yep your right Berni nice to chat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regular Chat...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2