altText

Regular Chat...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:40 am

Hi Folks

It's often nice when folks in the UK can talk 'live' to us folks in BG ... so how about a regular chat room meeting?

I would say the easiest for us all to be here would be weekends and also early/late afternoon due to time difference, etc.

Please vote if you would like a regular chat room talk, and if so, please post your preferred time and day in this topic.

Me, I'd be on for Friday afternoon, about 18.00 our time = 16.00 UK time, or the same on Saturdays.

Thanks
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:54 am

ChrisQBG wrote:
Hi Folks

It's often nice when folks in the UK can talk 'live' to us folks in BG ... so how about a regular chat room meeting?

I would say the easiest for us all to be here would be weekends and also early/late afternoon due to time difference, etc.

Please vote if you would like a regular chat room talk, and if so, please post your preferred time and day in this topic.

Me, I'd be on for Friday afternoon, about 18.00 our time = 16.00 UK time, or the same on Saturdays.

Thanks
Chris

Great idea [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Same for me Chris [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Debbss
Junior user
Junior user
Debbss

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:03 pm

Really good idea - then I could pick your brains 'live'!!
Anytime is as agood or as bad as any other for me, I work strange shifts! But let me know and I'll make every effort to attend!
Debbs
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Just seems we all keep missing each other in chat room ... if we had a weekly day and time it could solve the problem.

As you say Debbs, feel free to pick our brains live! I might also ask the UK folks about the price for a pound of bacon in the UK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3 our of 3 so far, good start!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:26 pm

PS. For those of you that didn't know we had a chatroom, click on the red 'index' button at the top of the screen or the orange 'portal' button, then scroll down the page and click 'Log In' on the chatbox window!
Back to top Go down
FlorryB
Junior user
Junior user

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:33 pm

Wow, live chat! Didn't even know that existed on this site. Where is it? Would love to talk in real time to others
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:37 pm

Please see post above for how to find chat. Also, please scroll up to the very top of this topic and cast your vote please!
Back to top Go down
Cumbrian
Senior user
Senior user

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:44 pm

Yes,

Seems like a good idea, if there's a set time anybody can log in if they can, knowing there's gonna be someone there.

Surprising how many things can be learned (both ways) in a conversation.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:30 am

Yes, indeed this is a fab idea I often sit in chat for hours and hours and nobody join me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] So when you see me there do pop in and say hello [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oddy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Goohbur
Junior user
Junior user

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:49 am

I think thats a wonderful idea.weekends are good for me too but I Am more a late evening early night browser say after 9pm uk time however Im easy.
Back to top Go down
Goohbur
Junior user
Junior user

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:58 am

Oh that does sound a bit desperate but you know what I mean lol
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:09 am

Yea Goohbur guess you mean you want to be on the chat lines with us babesl Only kidding honest Would be good to chat late evening.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Hi Guys

Thought I would remind you all we have a lovely little chatroom at the bottom of the index page I am getting rather fed up talking to myself - so come on let see if we an get it up and running [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

See you in chat

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Yes I have been there a few times but no one was there so I think we will have to arrange a day and time as Chris has said
sarah
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:02 am

A couple of tips for making sure you don't miss people in chat...

When you're on line, click the 'index' button now and again, go to the bottom of that page and you can see any users in the chatroom:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you want to chat with them, just click 'Login' in the chat box!

Alternatively, if there is somebody showing as online (See 'registered users' above) and you fancy a chat, send them a message as follows:

Click on the name of the user, then click on 'contact':

Next, click the 'pm' button:

Type a quick message and click 'Send':

That uses will then get a pop-up window telling them of the message next time they load a page:

and maybe, if they haven't gone off for a cuppa, they can then join you in chat!

This seems to work well for me and Ashley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regular Chat... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular Chat...   Regular Chat... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regular Chat...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next