Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best Empty
PostSubject: Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best   Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:57 pm

[size=55:3boe3jx0]novinite 20 September 2010

A Bulgarian hotel, the Grand Hotel &
SPA Primoretz Burgas, has been placed among the world's 28 best spa hotels by a Germany-based not-for-profit international association.

The European Audit Institute Wellness &
SPA e.V., located in Bad Wildingen, Germany, has issued its "
Wellness &
Spa Europe Certificate"
to the Primoretz Hotel.

A total of 28 hotels worldwide, of which 10 in Europe, are holders of the Certificate.

The Burgas spa hotel has managed to acquire a "
Premium"
quality status, meaning that it met successfully 850 criteria, announced the management of the Primoretz Grand Hotel &
Spa.

The criteria focus on the quality and diversity of the spa service, security, comfort, staff friendliness, among others.

The 28 certified hotels worldwide were included in a special catalogue issued by the European wellness and spa audit institute.

The hotels were inspected by incognito "
auditors"
who spent a week at each hotel in order to check the quality of the service and the reliability of the answers to the 850 questions initially provided by the management of each hotel through a survey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
paulhackling
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best   Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:48 pm

we stay in the Grand this year, and yes it was great but found much to much security which can make you feel uneasy had run in with them one night now in the hands of my solicitor . still a great place and spotless
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best   Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi Paul,

If it doesn't affect your case, can you say what type of problem you had? I once had a problem with security in Moscow in a hotel in which I was staying (many years ago) - I was there legally, in my room, with my wife. Security, looking for a bribe, broke into the room and claimed she was not my wife (illegal, in those days), though we could prove she was! Anyway, we chose to leave the Hotel. I suspect you had a different problem!

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
paulhackling
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best   Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:18 pm

Hi George

My case is against Balkan Holidays not the hotel as it was a package deal.

I cannot recall a lot about the incident as I was either spiked or the 2 drinks I had was extremely laced with alcohol ( my Fiancee felt the same).

The next I can remember was being set upon by 4-5 security guards and punched in the face in which i sustained a black eye and bruising (being an ex boxer it did not have much effect on me!).

Then they carried me outside the Hotel kicking and screaming, I broke lose and they let me walk back in!

I went to my room and took pictures of my face at 12.10.

On departure when we went to pay our mini bar bill we were given receipts which I had supposidly signed,up until 2.30 when in fact I was in my room and had the proof from the pictures I took which stated the time on my camera.

I would have let the whole incident go if they had not tried do do me out of money and making out that we had a lot to drink when in fact we drink very little on holiday.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best   Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:37 am

Hi Paul,

Sounds like a very nasty incident - I hope you get proper recompense from Balkan Holidays.

All this spiked drinks business was very much the rage in Moscow in the late 80's up to the mid 90's when I spent a lot of time there - favourites were businessmen picking up girls and taking them to their rooms - they tended to wake up with a big headache and no valuables Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best 3135333095 :shocked1:The other one was "
birthday girls"
- they would dress up in all their finery, fur coats, etc and later find themselves virtually naked on the street or in some corridor! Not so prevalent now, but still happens.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
paulhackling
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best   Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:50 am

Hi George
I really dont see the need for high profile security in hotels of this nature , it only makes you uneasy as if they are expecting something to happen
I have never witnessed it in the U.K or indeed anywhere else . Hope your business is going well

Kind regards Paul
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best   Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:01 am

paulhackling wrote:
as if they are expecting something to happen

They are!! They are expecting huge wads of cash in their pockets - just like they did in Moscow Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best 3135333095 Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best 3135333095

You are, of course, right, there is no need for this sort of security - only exceptions would really be the rowdier nightspots around Sunny Beach and places like that.

You should have seen Moscow in the early 90's - BG security is not a patch on what that was like then Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best 3135333095

My businesses are just like most other businesses in the rest of BG now - **** Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best 927475117

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
paulhackling
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best   Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:16 am

Am sure George your business will pick up , lets face it things cant get much worst :Headbang:Things for my Business in the U.K at this moment are picking up , and here i am at home ill great ha ha
Battle on things can only get better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best   Bulgarian Spa Hotel Ranked among World's Best Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1