View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

New banners on Forum - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

As some of you will have noticed we have now added another 2 links to the forum header the first one as you know is Toby of TBH building services who very kindly made a donation to Solistra, the second one is Trust Radio who have kindly agreed to give us a mention from time to time on the radio which can only be good for the forum and having their link on our forum gives us all easy access to their site where we can listen to live music and news, the 3rd link is from George (coriolanus) who has made a substantial donation to Solitra orphanage.

As you know this forum will never become full of adds for the sake of revenue, the 2 that we have here are both donating to Solistra and the forum does not make anything from this at all, so I hope you all approve of this since it’s all in a good cause and will help the children of Solistra which I’m sure we would all agree is a worthy cause

Ashley g

There maybe more changes to come with the above but I will inform you all g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:45 pm

BGTRAVELLER wrote:
I like what you have written here Brian and it would be great if it were reality for all of you but we can live in hope good to see so many of you supporting these children and I take my New banners on Forum - Page 5 739492727

:Thank you:Let's try and turn it into reality. To anybody who witnessed a great day out you will understand where I am coming from, to those who could not make it. New banners on Forum - Page 5 1536469901 you missed out, but there is always next year g
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:31 am

I think the way this forum is run as far as funds are concerned is brilliant and I'm sure you will all agree that the Children of Bulgaria deserve all the help we and others can give them, but if all the revenue from the adds/banners goes to Silistra then who pays for the upkeep and maintenance of the forum? I'm not being nosey but these forums do cost a fair amount to keep.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:46 am

Andy wrote:
I think the way this forum is run as far as funds are concerned is brilliant and I sure you will all agree that the Children of Bulgaria deserve all the help we and others can give them, but if all the revenue from the adds/banners goes to Silistra then who pay for the upkeep and maintenance of the forum? I'm not being nosey but these forums do cost a fair amount to keep.

I think Admin(Ashley) is the one to answer that question New banners on Forum - Page 5 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Ashley (Admin) pays for the domain name and general forum updates and maintenance.

I (Mod) 'host' the site on my fileserver which I do at cost in order to keep the overall outgoings to a minimum.

The rest, we all do for free (Admin, Mods, etc.), and any advertising, goes directly to the Silistra Orphanage charity.

Unlike many forums, we're not here to make any money out of what we do!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Thank you Chris so who pays you the min for hosting? sorry to be nosey.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Andy I think this has been discussed before? from what I can remember what Chris has said is correct and Chris give hosts the forum for all of us and Ashley only has to pay a smaller amount as Chris said so in simple terms I would say that the forum is paid for by Ashley and Chris since all other revenue goes to the orphanage and not into anyones big pockets.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:45 pm

In essence, Blink has it right!

Ashley pays for just about everything. I give him the hosting as cheap as possible and also help out with logos, buttons, banners, etc., as and when I can.

Ashley, myself and all the other Moderators all give our time for free to keep the place running smoothly!

The banner advertisements (above), only appear here if they have given a donation to the orphanage.

New banners on Forum - Page 5 1536469901
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Chris wrote:
In essence, Blink has it right!

Ashley pays for just about everything. I give him the hosting as cheap as possible and also help out with logos, buttons, banners, etc., as and when I can.

Ashley, myself and all the other Moderators all give our time for free to keep the place running smoothly!

The banner advertisements (above), only appear here if they have given a donation to the orphanage.

New banners on Forum - Page 5 1536469901

...........and I would like to add that all the sponsors (banners) who contributed to the orphanage helped to make it a fantastic day out, blessed by that thing in the sky, called the s and when we get a full account of the final fun-raising amount of money from Berni, it will become apparent just how valuable sponsorship is and what can be achieved New banners on Forum - Page 5 1430720830 New banners on Forum - Page 5 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Thank you Blink, Chris and willowsend and may I say what a wonderful bunch of people you all are. New banners on Forum - Page 5 2706089290New banners on Forum - Page 5 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:01 pm

We are pleased to announce that MacBoyUK has become the 7th member/company to sponsor the Silistra orphanage by having a banner on Ourbulgariaforum. There maybe some disruption for a short time in the next 24 hours while Mick adds it to the forum and I'm sure you will all join me in welcoming them to the forum and congratulating them on their sponsorship. :Congtrats:Please feel free to visit their website below.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Well done to you people its always good to hear this sort of news New banners on Forum - Page 5 2706089290
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Excellent news well done MacBoyUK New banners on Forum - Page 5 2706089290 New banners on Forum - Page 5 2706089290 New banners on Forum - Page 5 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Admin wrote:
We are pleased to announce that MacBoyUK has become the 7th member/company to sponsor the Silistra orphanage by having a banner on Ourbulgariaforum. There maybe some disruption for a short time in the next 24 hours while Mick adds it to the forum and I'm sure you will all join me in welcoming them to the forum and congratulating them on their sponsorship. :Congtrats:Please feel free to visit their website below.

Wow!!! New banners on Forum - Page 5 2706089290 that is just fantastic news s s thanks you MacBoyUK on behalf of Dougie and myself Berni and the Silistra Orphanage we are truly delighted and very grateful for your support. New banners on Forum - Page 5 1536469901

As you know ours banner sponsors on here vary from goods/services donated to donating a yearly subscription. The cash goes towards our transport costs which takes us almost a year to raise. Food/services are donated for our Garden Party once a year. So everybody who helps us the forum Admin will gladly assist with a banner and will go on our orphanage website as sponsors.

We have a long way to go yet to raise the transport costs for 2012 but I am very confident with the help from our banner donors and our bag packing and booksales Dougie and I do here in the UK we will get there. New banners on Forum - Page 5 1536469901 We are also planning an adventure holiday for the children of the Dimcho so when the funds are received from the Karaoke fundraiser in BG that will go towards the children's holiday. New banners on Forum - Page 5 570106603 If anyone has any info on these kind of activity holiday places in BG can you let me know so I can write to them. Thanks a million.

T T to our banner donors for your support you are ALL just fantastic!! g Berni

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Yet more good news :Thanks1:and lets not forget to thank Admin (Ashley) who finances the forum himself so that this type of thing is possible. Well done to you Ashley New banners on Forum - Page 5 739492727
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:06 pm

New banners on Forum - Page 5 2706089290 New banners on Forum - Page 5 2706089290 New banners on Forum - Page 5 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New banners on Forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next