View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

New banners on Forum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

As some of you will have noticed we have now added another 2 links to the forum header the first one as you know is Toby of TBH building services who very kindly made a donation to Solistra, the second one is Trust Radio who have kindly agreed to give us a mention from time to time on the radio which can only be good for the forum and having their link on our forum gives us all easy access to their site where we can listen to live music and news, the 3rd link is from George (coriolanus) who has made a substantial donation to Solitra orphanage.

As you know this forum will never become full of adds for the sake of revenue, the 2 that we have here are both donating to Solistra and the forum does not make anything from this at all, so I hope you all approve of this since it’s all in a good cause and will help the children of Solistra which I’m sure we would all agree is a worthy cause

Ashley g

There maybe more changes to come with the above but I will inform you all g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:30 pm

And why not New banners on Forum - Page 3 570106603 New banners on Forum - Page 3 570106603
Back to top Go down
neilythere!
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:00 pm

god bless you and the kids T g
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Very good and so refreshing New banners on Forum - Page 3 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Good news I love the way you run this forum I'm sure others could learn from you New banners on Forum - Page 3 1536469901 T
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Admin wrote:
As some of you will have noticed we have now added another 2 links to the forum header the first one as you know is Toby of TBH building services who very kindly made a donation to Solistra, the second one is Trust Radio who have kindly agreed to give us a mention from time to time on the radio which can only be good for the forum and having their link on our forum gives us all easy access to their site where we can listen to live music and news, the 3rd link is from George (coriolanus) who has made a substantial donation to Solitra orphanage.

As you know this forum will never become full of adds for the sake of revenue, the 2 that we have here are both donating to Solistra and the forum does not make anything from this at all, so I hope you all approve of this since it’s all in a good cause and will help the children of Solistra which I’m sure we would all agree is a worthy cause

Ashley g

There maybe more changes to come with the above but I will inform you all g

As said above there are further changes as follows: Farscape of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Sewagesolutionsbg of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have both asked for their banners to be added to the forum :Great:as you all know they are required to make a donation to Silistra which they have both done :Congtrats:so very shortly you will see both banners on the forum, again I would like to stress we do not make any money from this, the forum survives because of the great help we get from both ChrisQBG New banners on Forum - Page 3 570106603 and Mick New banners on Forum - Page 3 570106603 (Support team) all we ask is for a donation to what we beleive to be worthy cause Silistra which I know you will all agree, so please join me in thanking both members on behalf of the children of Silistra New banners on Forum - Page 3 570106603 New banners on Forum - Page 3 570106603
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:58 pm

What a great place this is I take my :Howdy:off to all of you New banners on Forum - Page 3 2706089290
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Marvellous you all deserve medals including ChrisQBG and Mick New banners on Forum - Page 3 1995268642
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Blink wrote:
Good news I love the way you run this forum I'm sure others could learn from you New banners on Forum - Page 3 1536469901 T

New banners on Forum - Page 3 1763269238

Blink says it all g Thanks to Ashley, Chris and the team you have been just [size=200:phvr481k]Fantastic!!!! Thanks a million times over

We have been bringing goods to the Silistra Orphanage and other organisations now for 3 years. This year has been [size=150:phvr481k]'the best' with the help and support of the team and all our new friends Trust Radio, Anglo-Info, Kennedy financial services, all our banner donors and wonderful supporters thanks again g H H

Berni &
Dougie s
Back to top Go down
SewageSolutionsBg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:39 am

Oddball,
Giving the money is the easy part, you guys do all the real work !!! keep it up its a fantastic cause.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sewagesolutionsbg.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:13 am

Glad to help out!

Nice to see a forum actually raising money for a good cause in Bulgaria (unlike some places that only raise money to line their own pockets!).
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:18 am

ChrisQBG wrote:
Glad to help out!

Nice to see a forum actually raising money for a good cause in Bulgaria (unlike some places that only raise money to line their own pockets!).

Couldn't have put it better myself Chris New banners on Forum - Page 3 739492727 New banners on Forum - Page 3 570106603
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 am

I just love to see stuff like this and its good to know that there are still some charitable people in the world who are willing to help T New banners on Forum - Page 3 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:45 am

sallyann wrote:
its good to know that there are still some charitable people in the world who are willing to help

Speaking of which... can we persuade any of our members to part with just 50p to help the orphans of Silistra?

Information here:
[url:23gd22n8]http:
//www.
ourbulgariaforum.
com/viewtopic.
php?f=40&
t=521[/url:23gd22n8]

T
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Well done to everyone and particularly oddball New banners on Forum - Page 3 570106603
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:24 pm

If it helps the kids keep em coming New banners on Forum - Page 3 3023850720 New banners on Forum - Page 3 3023850720
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New banners on Forum   New banners on Forum - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New banners on Forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next