altText

GOLDEN SANDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bubble160207

GOLDEN SANDS Empty
PostSubject: GOLDEN SANDS   GOLDEN SANDS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:28 am

Can someone give me the lowdown on gs please
I am 28 and go to sunny beach regularly, ive done nessebar, khans tent, waterparks bourgas mall etc but when i next go this yr i want to have a nosey at vlas and golden sands, i have no idea how far they are from sunny beach what there etc is it like a double of sb?

I would like to a dolphin show or something but ive heard mixed review of the one in vlas marina are there any others? has anyone else been?

T
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

GOLDEN SANDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN SANDS   GOLDEN SANDS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:10 am

HI bubble160207

Personally, I much prefer Golden Sands to Sunny Beach, although I can't really pin this down to specifics (perhaps the fact that Golden Sands is surrounded by National Park Forests).

Here's an article with a bit more information that we published last year:
[url:375wck71]http:
//www.
questbg.
com/en/area-focus/sea-a-ski/874-on-golden-sands[/url:375wck71]

As far as distances are concerned, allow a good hour and a half (about 115 kms but the coast road can be quite busy).

Sunny Beach to St. Vlas marina is much quicker (only about 6 kms!). The marina itself is really nice, however, I find the cafes and restaurants there a bit on the pricey side.

Hope you have a good trip.
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
miss happy
Senior user
Senior user

GOLDEN SANDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN SANDS   GOLDEN SANDS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:43 pm

The all day carpark cost 5 lv at golden sands, if thats of any help. I Like it there but Ive never been to sunny beach. s
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

GOLDEN SANDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN SANDS   GOLDEN SANDS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:00 pm

have a look at this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

got to disagree with the following exert thou "
"
The resort is abundant in lush vegetation and with the numerous bushes and trees it resembles a real park "
"

19 yrs ago it was just like that ...but most of it has now disappeared under concrete !

but I think its well worth your going to visit ...much nicer than Sunny Beach ..IMHO
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

GOLDEN SANDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN SANDS   GOLDEN SANDS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:15 pm

GOLDEN SANDS 1763269238

Fab well done!! Varnagirl g That link covers everything g

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

GOLDEN SANDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN SANDS   GOLDEN SANDS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:50 pm

stayed at golden sands, its far from lush, its full of hotels, cafes, restaurants, stalls and shops, and thats it really. bulgaria is lacking in entertainment, little to offer children except for some outdated amusements, they seem hell bent on food and more food or drink and more drink. bulgaria seems to lack holiday makers variety, everything is the same, a row of cafes, restaurants, shops and stalls. its needs updated amusement parks, interactive entertainment, and the dolphin arena is so outdated and in real need of refurbishment. even the guide book tells you, if you want fine dining its not in bulgaria. when bulgaria opens its doors to the lucrative buisness like the hilton hotels then your talking, till then its not got a lot going for it. i live in the balchik it is a sea side resort, full of cafes and restaurants nothing else and in the 3 years i have been here i have seen numbers decline, i can go for lunch at peak time and the only one in the restaurant, even on saturday night a meal is enjoyed in total peace as no one else is in there, the roads are so bad and the area looks like beirut a war torn area, they need to get a grip of how things should be, but they are not doing it sadly. :Very sad:and ttheir grip on high air fares is putting the english off coming, some may come but they wont return. :Very sad:if you choose to retire here its bliss, serene and idyllic. GOLDEN SANDS 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GOLDEN SANDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOLDEN SANDS   GOLDEN SANDS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOLDEN SANDS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1