altText
altText

Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  Empty
PostSubject: Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands    Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 7:33 am

Here is another place we visited for 4 days, it is the Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands, not this place is just lovely, it is a 5 minute walk from Golden Sands resort. It is more like being in the countryside. Also it is an All inclusive hotel, very good food, spotless clean and best of all away from all the nightlife in Golden Sands.

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands    Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 5:55 pm

Oh excited now as I booked us 5 nights at the Kini Park Hotel in May. This is a really nice place to stay and away from all the hussle bussle of Golden Sands but yet only a 5 minute walk to get there.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands    Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 5:55 pm

Having a fab time at Kini Park Hotel just love it here. Been out all day and when we got back this gift  of wine was in the room from the owner.  

Thanks a million to you both  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for a wonderful lunch and a great afternoon, just great to see you both and catch up.  Look forward to your visit to us in the summer.g

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by oddball on Fri May 26, 2017 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands    Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  1995268642 Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  1931734156
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands    Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 6:18 am

Hi Guys,
Your welcome and pleased to hear you got back OK, enjoy the rest of your break as I expect Dougie will have his work cut out when you get home La

Bill
Back to top Go down
Johnnjulie
Junior user
Junior user
Johnnjulie

PostSubject: Re: Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands    Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:35 pm

Hi berni glad you enjoyed your break away. We were looking at a short break in golden sands and looked at kini park. How did you find the all inclusive drinks etc ?. May I ask who you booked it through ?. T
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands    Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2017 12:00 am

Thanks a million [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  The all inclusive at Kini was just fab, the food was great always hot and so many dishes to choose from.  The drinks were flowing all day from tea, coffee, coco, soft drinks, beer, wine and although we don't drink spirts they too were flowing, The beer was not the cheap stuff you get elsewhere and the wine was Kadarka, which is also a nice red wine.  

The security is fab, the place was spotless and the standards of this hotel are very high as they cater for Germans and as you know, they will only have the best of everything. The price is very good it was 5 nights for two all inc 421lev.  It is just a 5 minute walk to Golden Sands they even had a shortcut through their gardens and a lovely walk. All you can hear are the birds so you get a good nights sleep.  Plus it is free secure parking

I booked at bookings.com  or you can ring the hotel direct they all speak English.

From now on whenever we go down that way we will book at Kini Park, we will go again with some friends in Sept for a few days

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Johnnjulie
Junior user
Junior user
Johnnjulie

PostSubject: Re: Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands    Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 12:31 pm

Looks really nice berni. Thank you. Me thinks dougie needs to brush up on his usain bolt impersonation though La .
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands    Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 8:49 pm

Johnnjulie wrote:
Looks really nice berni. Thank you. Me thinks dougie needs to brush up on his usain bolt impersonation though La .

Shush!!!  practice makes perfect Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  2706089290 although he is doing his best to beat Usain only at the pointing bit, not the running Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  2334215883 Fantastic:
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands    Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 7:50 am

I told a few friends we were going back to Kini Park in Sept for a few days and they said 'Oh can we come with you' No problems says I. Now I have booked 8 rooms and there are 14 people coming so far Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  3135333095 This should be fun.. Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  3367882216
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands    Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kini Park Hotel Golden Sands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1