HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
mickhev
Super user
Super user

tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days w   tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:34 pm

I have to say Bob i use a lot of Bulgarian people and pay some 15 lev a day,and others 20 lev a day,30 no way,i have just had a crazy paving area done took 3 days and cost me 25 lev a day,last year he was working in Sunny Beach for 50 lev a day,just like England the economy is at its worst and some people gain some people lose,but at least they have work i also have been using 2 gypsy lads for the last 7 months every day,and they are great,just used them to help with the building of a very large swimming pool,and they were great,so needless to say i paid them a nice bonus,everybody was happy

Mike
Back to top Go down
Suzee
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days w   tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:31 am

Skilled/qualified tradesmen here are earning 40 - 60 leva a day.

Labourers from 15 leva a day upwards depending on their trustworthiness. But we do find you get what you pay for - cheap labour isn't always the best.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days w   tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:20 am

tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work. 1763269238

We had a stopcock in the shower room that burst and as we did not know how the pipes were set out, we had no choice but to call in the plumber that put the piping in when the place was renovated - He was there for 45 mins put on a new lever thing and charged 87lev :shocked1:can't be bad eh. tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work. 3998065313 - Guess he knew how to take the water eh tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work. 3135333095

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
116malc

PostSubject: Re: tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days w   tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Last year was 15 lev for a labourer and 25 for a Master.Due to other brits thinking you get a better job if you pay more labourers are now 25lev and Masters 40 plus.Funny that when the brit that was the cause of this was away from home they made a bag of cement last two days between a three man rendering team! Now that this wage has been paid it becomes the norm even though the job they will do will require redoing next year! In two years I have found only one Bulgarian who can be trusted to work without supervision,do a good job and knows what a spirit level is used for! This is only an indication of what goes on in the village I live in but I bet it is quite common.
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days w   tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:09 pm

You got the spirit level bit spot on,i dont think they know what one is
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days w   tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:50 pm

This is very interesting I assume that the costs do differ forem one part of Bulgaria to another? although I fail to see why this is ? after all a plumber is a plumber no matter where they live? s
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days w   tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Daisy wrote:
This is very interesting I assume that the costs do differ forem one part of Bulgaria to another? although I fail to see why this is ? after all a plumber is a plumber no matter where they live? s

Doubt that Daisy. I imagine if you called an 'emergency plumber' call out in the centre of London, the cost would be far higher than Barnsley at same time of night?

40 leva a day here for a 'Master' and 20 leva for his sidekicks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work.   tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tradesmen with no work, how little they ask for a days work.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1