The sun has got his hat on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
AuthorMessage
Judybaby
Junior user
Junior user

The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Empty
PostSubject: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Hip hip hip hoorah
And we're coming out to play

s s s s s s s

The barbecues out, the grass has had it's 1st cut, and I've got heat bumps on my arms for the first time ever!!

Well, there has to be a downside somewhere!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 11:49 am

Oh Bazz do take it easy in this heat far too hot to be working in unless under the shade.

Temp today at 11.30 here in  Silistra we are  Cooking  Cooking  s  s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 12:58 pm

Flipping Nora now 3pm and it is temp outside Does that read 45degrees???? Hot Hot Hot Hot

Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 4:59 pm

That looks about right....as planned, I was up at the farm today and temps there were as you posted. I waited until it dropped to 40, around 4.30pm, so I could mow the lawn because I don't want to go up again tomorrow. Not long been back home and now wrapping myself around a nice cold beer....I reckon I earned it! The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 1995268642
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 6:04 pm

I don't envy you! The highest temp I ever experienced in BG (or anywhere else!) was 41C in June about 6 or 7 years ago, and that spell went on for a few days. I remember getting out of the air conditioned car in VT and being hit by a wall of heat as if I'd stepped into an oven. Even at 10pm in a restaurant we were pouring cold bottled water over ourselves as well as drinking it! s
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 9:41 pm

That's pretty much how it is right now...and we've got another fwe days of the same to look forward to.

Twenty minutes to midnight and the outside temp is just on 35 degrees...doesn't really bother me because I grew up with similar stuff, but I feel sorry for those folks who didn't.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 7:55 am

Looks like we are going to have a hot day again today. s Hot Yesterday was 16degrees so was in the garden pottering about even had lunch outside in the small patio. I did not realise how hot it actually was until I went for my shower and realised how much sun I caught. So be warned, start putting the suncream on in the morning, just to be safe.

Have a great day!! s s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 8:46 am

oddball wrote:

Looks like we are going to have a hot day again today. s Hot   Yesterday was 16degrees so was in the garden pottering about even had lunch outside in the small patio.  I did not realise how hot it actually was until I went for my shower and realised how much sun I caught.  So be warned, start putting the suncream on in the morning, just to be safe.

Have a great day!! s s

Obviously, the white bits showed up then The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 1865348797 The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 2142662594
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:16 am

willowsend wrote:

Obviously, the white bits showed up then The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 1865348797 The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 2142662594

What white bits La La La La
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:22 am

And there's me thinking you were a woman of the world, I didn't realise I had to explain everything La
By the way I've got a bit of space this morning, hence me being able to respond to your post quickly g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:30 am

Wonderful! Enjoy, try not to get into trouble La

Might go to Varna for a few days now the weather is getting better.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Nice day down our way too. Drove up to the farm this morning to prepare the bee hives for summer and decided to mow the lawns afterwards.

Three massive barrow loads of clippings and it looks nice again...but it was warm work!! 20 degrees, in the shade.

Nice to see all the high peaks in the near distance still wearing their snow caps.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Well done you! Chippings? are they wood chippings never thought of using that,
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 6:09 pm

No...grass clippings from the mower. Having said that, back in OZ, wood chippings are used as mulch in gardens and when applied properly, look really nice. Also helps to slow weed growth to a noticeable degree. I've seen it on sale over here, but the prices are really stupid! At home I could buy a 6 x 4 trailer full for about $7.50...Mr Bricolage charges that for a small plastic bag full!!

Anyway, after the lovely sunny day, it's starting to rain now. The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 794030042
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 6:57 am

Quote :
Anyway, after the lovely sunny day, it's starting to rain now

Similar here, be aware Beast from the East Part 2?? end of month,, maybe

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 7:01 am

Yes woke uop this morning and looks like we had rain all night, the wind was very strong. Guess I will put off our trip to Varna for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 60 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 60 of 61Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The weather wherever you are ?-