altText
altText
altText

registration for electricity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
malintown10

registration for electricity Empty
PostSubject: registration for electricity   registration for electricity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:37 pm

is it possible to register for your electricity from ireland?
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: registration for electricity   registration for electricity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:15 pm

I think you will find that its not..
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: registration for electricity   registration for electricity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:25 pm

You have to go into the electricity supplier wiyh your buisness (bulsat0card and house docs ,thats what we had to do for e_on in Shumen, hope this helps?
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: registration for electricity   registration for electricity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:51 pm

dont know how u would do this really without poa. they need to go direct to register, no help really. we went ourselves to register. need poa to do this i think.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: registration for electricity   registration for electricity Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Loupylou wrote:
You have to go into the electricity supplier wiyh your buisness (bulsat0card and house docs ,thats what we had to do for e_on in Shumen, hope this helps?

This is also what we had to do and the same for the water and make sure you take photocopies of everything as they all seem to want copies themselves.

Malintown10. Please can I ask you, if you have a spare moment would you please introducing yourself in the newbie section. Thanks a million. Then we can welcome you properly.

Good luck, sincerely hope all goes well for you Please let us know how you get on.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: registration for electricity   registration for electricity Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Has anyone seen Lou recently? I know she use to be on here quite often but I don't think I've seen her for ages :Waving:sorry for going off topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: registration for electricity   registration for electricity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

registration for electricity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1