HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Would you tell your neighbour everything?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

Would you tell your neighbour everything? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Would you tell your neighbour everything?   Would you tell your neighbour everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:28 am

First topic message reminder :

It always baffles us that in the UK ,you have the common sense to keep your cards close to your chest!! So why do people feel that when they are on a forum they feel the need to spill the beans? "
I live on my own in "
and my partner is not here "
nothing like letting everybody know you are on your own eh? and vunerable!! In the UK you try your hardest to let people think you are at home!! Anybody can look on the internet or pretend to be someone they are not!! We all teach our kids about "
carefull who you talk to on the web"
does that apply to us adults? Just a thought
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Would you tell your neighbour everything?   Would you tell your neighbour everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Totally agree Chris in fact this is what the OP is talking about saying to much and I think if your not in control then you can only blame yourself for giving that control to others so lets get this back on topic and talk about what we would or wouldn't tell our neighbor's I think no matter who you are or where you are there are somethings you wouldn't shouldn't tell others no matter how close you feel but as FlorryB says you do have to have some trust but I do believe that it should be limited and if you don't limit it then its no good crying about it once the whole world gets to know your inner most secrets
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Would you tell your neighbour everything?   Would you tell your neighbour everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Mmmmmmmmm I thought this would get to be a bit controversial, but it has to be said that whatever you tell others or what trust you place in them if it all goes wrong then you can only blame it on bad judgement for me I tell others nothing unless I've known them for 20 years or so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you tell your neighbour everything?   Would you tell your neighbour everything? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you tell your neighbour everything?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2