altText
altText

Can you help me and Sean? *URGENT*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jacquienew
Anonymous

Can you help me and Sean? *URGENT* Empty
PostSubject: Can you help me and Sean? *URGENT*   Can you help me and Sean? *URGENT* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:49 pm

Dear AidBG Supporters and :Can you help me and Sean? *URGENT* 1931734156:,

I am writing to ask for some URGENTLY needed assistance.

A couple of days ago I got an e-mail about an abandoned dog which just about broke my heart:

"
Sean"
is a beautiful German Shorthaired Pointer who was owned by a Bulgarian and used as a "
Working"
dog. He has been a loyal and faithful companion all his life but because he is now getting on in years and past his prime his owner decided to get rid of him in the most horrendous way ...... he simply stopped feeding him in the hope that he would die and when he didn't he dumped Sean in the back of a truck in the town and told the driver to toss him out in a field somewhere to die!

Poor Sean was very skinny with his ribs showing through as you can see from the photos at this link

[url=http:
//bulgariadogs.
webs.
com/adoptseanconnerydog.
htm:14n3fdob][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

although the photos don't show clearly how bad he was, so he obviously had been deliberately deprived of food for sometime.

You could see in his eyes just how bewildered he was, he couldn't understand what was happening: he had stopped being fed, kicked out of the home he had been in all his life, and dumped in a truck with a stranger - not because he had misbehaved or done something wrong but simply because he got too old!

Considering what has happened to him Sean is an amazing dog, so gentle and loyal and friendly towards humans and other animals. He is very well behaved both on and off a lead and his face radiates nobleness and loyalty.
Sean is getting towards his twilight years which makes his story even more heartbreaking, and he deserves a good, loving, warm and safe home to spend them in.

Please help me to help Sean find a good home to spend the rest of his days: if you or anyone you know can Foster Sean until I can find him his "
Forever Home"
or even better Adopt him permanantly please get in touch as soon as possible: [email:14n3fdob]jacquienew1966@aol.
com[/email:14n3fdob]

Thank You
Jacquie and Sean
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Can you help me and Sean? *URGENT*   Can you help me and Sean? *URGENT* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh Jacqui I am real sorry I can't help I hope you find him a good home soon. I will ask around too - sure everyone on here will be searching for a good home for him.

Well done you!!! you are doing a fantastic job

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Loupylou
Anonymous

PostSubject: Can you help me and Sean? *URGENT*   Can you help me and Sean? *URGENT* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:44 pm

So sad but so Frequent,we would love to take him but we have two dogs ourselves one of them off the street, could not wish for a lovlier dog!!Lets hope you find a home he deserves!! good luck!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Can you help me and Sean? *URGENT*   Can you help me and Sean? *URGENT* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:29 am

Posted on behalf of jacquienew

Foster parents urgently wanted !

Due to personal family reasons, adorable little Olly is once again looking for a caring foster home. There is a possibility that Olly may be rehomed in France, so we anticipate his foster stay being a short one, however we desperately need someone to care for him in the meantime.

Olly weighs around 7.5kg (16.5lb), and is a feisty playful 4 month old puppy, very loving and full of fun, who is sure to fill any home with life and vitality. Can you help Olly temporarily?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beautiful Black labrador mix Bella is desperate for a home to call her own and we really need a happy tail for Bella, as her life has been one of abject misery, abandonment and fear, as she was found unwanted and chained, with no food or water, close to death from slow starvation.

Her rescuers nursed her back to full health, yet now their extended holiday has come to an end and the home originally ear-marked for her sadly didn't come to fruition so we are desperate to find her either a foster or permanent home urgently.

Considering all she has been through she is an amazing dog, with a very happy temperament and is playful and loving. She is leash trained and enjoys long walks. She gets on beautifully with the neighbour's 3 cats and would make a great companion for her future owner, as she is very loyal. Can you help Bella find a deserving home ?

Sweet 2 year old Chloe has a home to go to in the UK so is looking for a foster home urgently while she waits out her 6 month blood test passport requirement.
Chloe is a young and gentle dog, who befriends people, cats and dogs and loves to play. She is a little timid with strangers at first yett warms up very quickly and is very suitable for a home with children or other pets. Can you help Chloe for a short period ?

Fun-loving Gippi also has a home to go to in the UK and also needs a foster home urgently while waiting out the 6 month UK passport requirement. Gippi is a gorgeous hound mix, who we think is around 2 years old. She weighs between 18-20kg.

She was found struggling to walk in a village by two BSAPP supporters and it appears she had been hit by a car, with damage to her pelvis and left joint. After 2 months of treatment Gippi bounced back ... literally! and she now runs and plays alongside all the other dogs at the centre. She is very good-natured and alert, being a very lively, bouncy and active dog yet she also really enjoys having a cuddle. She is extremely friendly and talkative and adores company. Can you help Gippi in the meantime ?

If anyone can spare a temporary foster home for these urgent dogs in need please contact us as soon as possible! For information about fostering with the BSAPP, please go to our fostering page.

In between time, it's business as usual as we strive to find permanent adoption homes for our dogs and cats, so please do spread the word for us!

The BSAPP Team
[url=http:
//www.
bsapp.
org:2468e6ml][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you help me and Sean? *URGENT*   Can you help me and Sean? *URGENT* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you help me and Sean? *URGENT*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1