Urgent help needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

Urgent help needed Empty
PostSubject: Urgent help needed   Urgent help needed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:18 pm

I am just passing this on from another forum.

Quote :
We Urgently need YOUR help. There is an English man who moved to Bulgaria 3 years ago, He lives in the village of Pisanets near Rousse, he is extremely poorly and in Rousse hospital. He has to have a Heart Bypass on Monday but needs a further 2 life saving operations. Unfortunately the hospital does not hold banks of the blood group he is. Reg is O+ and he needs another 7 pints of blood to be donated so they can proceed with the other surgeries. If you are blood group o+ and are under 60 years old, please get in touch, this is a life and death situation .His Bulgarian friends have said they will give blood but they are trying to charge 250 leva's per
pint, and like most expats, Reg lives here on his pension and doesn't have spare cash to pay these so called friends.
If you are willing to help one of our own, please, Please contact Dave on: 08766 02207, Dave will give you all the details of Reg and any information you would like and details on how to donate if you want to help.
I would like to thank you all in advance for reading, hopefully we will between us, come up with enough blood to save this man's life
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Senior user
Senior user
Noddy

Urgent help needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent help needed   Urgent help needed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:21 pm

Very sad this is but I'm not in the right part of BG sorry
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Urgent help needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent help needed   Urgent help needed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Saw this all over Facebook this morning - it is amazing nobody has come forward yet.. Is 0+ a rare type of blood??? What Bulgarian friends, surely they can't be called friends!! if they want money to save a life Urgent help needed 3135333095 What disgusting behavior, they should be totally ashamed of themselves :evil: Sincerely hope and pray this poor man gets sorted... Angel
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

Urgent help needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent help needed   Urgent help needed Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:39 pm

All I can say is good luck, I am in the UK at the moment.
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

Urgent help needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent help needed   Urgent help needed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:14 am

Further info on above post

Thank you to everyone who has read this message and to those that left a comment. A special thanks to Bill for the info regarding the Embassy, I will send them a message now, fingers crossed they will be able to help. If however, you have read this message and are in a position to help, please get in touch, I hate to put all my eggs in one basket.
Many Thanks
Growler

I would like to thank each and everyone of you who have read, shared, called or left a comment on this post, we have been overwhelmed with the response we have received. We have also had a response from the British Embassy, they have told us that the blood donor centres in Pleven. VT and Gabrovo all share their blood banks with Rousse hospital, so if it is easier for those who want to help, you can donate in anyone of those areas. They are also going to help Reg with any future help.
I can not describe the sense of relief we as his friends feel, this whole cry for help and the response we have had, really has restored my faith in human nature. May God bless you all, many thanks xxx

So looks like things are moving

Bill
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Urgent help needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent help needed   Urgent help needed Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:23 am

Great news Bill g Thanks for the update hopefully Reg will get sorted now. Urgent help needed 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Urgent help needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urgent help needed   Urgent help needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urgent help needed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1