altText
altText
altText

Does anyone know of any good courses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Does anyone know of any good courses Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know of any good courses   Does anyone know of any good courses Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Hi all,

If anyone knows of any good courses, please let us know, so others here can have the pleasure of using them. There must be many that love the game. So share your pleasures, with all of us here and maybe let us know your handicap. Or maybe you have some funny stories to tell about the sport.

What ever it is, we'd love to know about it :cheers: Maybe have a good :hilarious:
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Does anyone know of any good courses   Does anyone know of any good courses Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:08 am

Hi Tony

I'm not a golfer myself but I have visited the Dinevi Course in Sliven which looked OK. From Monday to Thursday a round is 80 leva (including club hire) and 100 leva Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

As far as I know this is currently the largest course in Bulgara (6,010 metres par 71) with lovely views to the Balkan mountain range. Hotel, restaurant, instructors, pro shop, driving range and greens.

Also, one of our readers sent me a 'hole by hole' review of a round he played at Ihtiman golf course near Sofia (also par 71). Photographs and more information if anyone would like:

[url=http:
//www.
questbg.
com/en/travel/activities/537-aroundofgolfatihtiman:z50rj9ro][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Does anyone know of any good courses   Does anyone know of any good courses Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:51 am

Hi Chris,
Thanks for that, I know nothing about golfing. so appreciated.Best wishes
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Does anyone know of any good courses   Does anyone know of any good courses Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:45 am

Have been to the Sliven course quite a few times, (sorry I dont play) with groups of people, great club house and if you take people that dont play you can use the swimming pool and have a very nice relaxed day out, while the rest hot leg it round the course. Reports from people that play is its not the best course but you get a good game, also it can be quite windy on the course. Golf buggies available as well
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Does anyone know of any good courses   Does anyone know of any good courses Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi Fletch

Yes indeed agree with Chris, Keith (7red) and Ian go to Sliven all the time, think they have shares in the place now, worth contacting him.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
the_lawyer

PostSubject: Does anyone know of any good courses   Does anyone know of any good courses Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:12 pm

I would recommend Pirin Golf ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) & Black Sea Rama/Lighthouse near Kavarna. If you're interested I can send you pictiures from them.
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Does anyone know of any good courses   Does anyone know of any good courses Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:39 pm

Thank you for the information and the link and welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Does anyone know of any good courses   Does anyone know of any good courses Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 am

Thank you for the information the_lawyer I will be looking it up on my next visit
Back to top Go down
the_lawyer

PostSubject: Does anyone know of any good courses   Does anyone know of any good courses Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:18 am

Try the latte in the Club house! Then you will thank me for sure
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Does anyone know of any good courses   Does anyone know of any good courses Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:27 am

Hi the_lawyer

Welcome on board ... please feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a bit about yourself in this section:

[url=http:
//www.
mybulgariaportal.
com/new-member-introductions-f5/:2po1ay96]New Member Introductions[/url:2po1ay96]

Best Wishes
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
keegan

PostSubject: Does anyone know of any good courses   Does anyone know of any good courses Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Ive never played at Sliven but it seems to come highly recommended.Have a nice clubhouse and hotel added to which Sliven is a beautiful town.
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know of any good courses   Does anyone know of any good courses Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:26 pm

Thank you all for this information I'm sure I will be visiting the sliven golf course g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know of any good courses   Does anyone know of any good courses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know of any good courses

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1