where to buy cars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mickhev
Super user
Super user

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:09 pm

i have seen on the forum somewhere,someone posted 3 sites where you can buy and sell cars,anyone have any ideas which sites please

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:27 pm

I think I read that Mike but I can't think for the life of me where it was or who it was? it might have been John but I could be wrong you could always ask him he seems to know quite a bit about where to get things from

sarah
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:28 pm

Ok i will thank you Sarah

Mike
Back to top Go down
Bigdog
Junior user
Junior user

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:16 am

• Mobilen.bg (in Bulgarian)
• aBto.bg (in Bulgarian)
• Kolite.eu (in Bulgarian)
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 am

Thank you Your a star thank you very much

Mike
Back to top Go down
NOPUS
Junior user
Junior user

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Hey Mike,

There another one [url=http:
//www.
cars.
bg,:12t5mbw1][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I could not find a ENG button so might be only in BG language. If you tell me what brand you are interested in, I can send you the link of their site and occasion section if this is what you need.

Petar
Back to top Go down
bobbie

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:51 pm

mickhev wrote:
i have seen on the forum somewhere,someone posted 3 sites where you can buy and sell cars,anyone have any ideas which sites please

Mike
hi mickhev, was it sites on the net you mean, or car lots ,where they sell them? if its car lots, i know where theres lots,
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:10 am

No not car lots but places to sell,my wife has said i have far to many vehicles so some have to go

Mike
Back to top Go down
Bigdog
Junior user
Junior user

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:03 am

mickhev wrote:
No not car lots but places to sell,my wife has said i have far to many vehicles so some have to go

Mike
Why not list them here?
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:21 am

I have had them on here i will put them on again,i think they are taken off after 2 weeks and i forgot to relist them

Mike
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:43 am

Hi Mike I've just increased it to 28 days I think 10 days was a bit to short so its now set to auto remove after 28 days if there is no response
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
mickhev
Super user
Super user

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:45 am

Thank you Ashley,doing a bit of painting and decorating today so a little busy but will do it later,just having a well deserved coffee and bicky

Mike
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Here's a good site but its in Bulgarian I can't find and English version [url=http:
//www.
mobile.
bg/:ufu6aniz][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:33 pm

To translate from Bulgarian into English.

Go into Google Translate. Then copy the URL paste in the box select Bulgarian to English. Hey presto it converts most of it. Enough anyway to work out what things are
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:08 pm

its ok to sell here, you can get a good deal, but buying, i have been to the vast sales in dobrich and its scary and expensive and you have to question the mileage on some of those vehicles we saw, i would not buy from these dealers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

where to buy cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: where to buy cars   where to buy cars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where to buy cars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next