AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

AuthorMessage
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:35 pm

I seen Transformers to and it was worth watching but I haven't yet known anyone say anything good about Sherlock homes so the jury is still out on that one
Back to top Go down
bobski
Anonymous

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:59 pm

i have s/homes on download...i fell asleep watching it...but it was after a few beers.

i will try again another day.

bob.
Back to top Go down
raveydaveygravey
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:36 pm

most films really depend on what mood you're in, if you fancy a horror type film try Mirrors, has kiefer sutherland of jack bauer fame.

if you fancy downloading a series try Fringe, bit a polished x-files. or Chuck that is pretty funny.

Comedy for adults Hung is quite good.
Back to top Go down
bobski
Anonymous

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:01 pm

hi, ive just watched "
the lovely bones"
...very good film.

well worth a look.

bob.
Back to top Go down
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:06 am

johnbaz wrote:
Went to see the new Sherlock Holmes film . And so wish i hadn't they have turned him into Bruce Lee on steroids . Bring back Basil Rathbone is all i can say .
I agree. Yea one big disappointment.
Full length animation, Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs is excellent.
District 9 interesting but average. most films seem to have so much CGI and so little content. or is it just me
and I love Sci-fi and action. Avatar got halfway through and switched off will give that another try later.
Did download all the 3 series of Universe. if your into it. amazing but one a at time or my brain hurts
Back to top Go down
raveydaveygravey
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:37 pm

bobski wrote:
hi, ive just watched "
the lovely bones"
...very good film.

well worth a look.

bob.

I have downloaded that after my daughter said the book was good, but i was put off when she actually told me what it was about, I'll give it watch at some point.
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Did see Avatar it the local cinema in VT , special effects are great storey line weak . All these new films are full of special effects but very little else . Can you recommend a film that has actors,and some sort of believable story line where the hero is not a one man army .
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Case 39 I loved it tell me what you thought if you watch it

[flash=425,350:49ock8yh]http:
//www.
youtube.
com/v/WsYrH79lhnA[/flash:49ock8yh]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Wow!!!! that is some scary film [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] not sure I could sit through that one than again Bambi is scary to me

Oddy
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Case 39 Looks good I might give it a go thanks Scot
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:32 pm

That looks good i will download to keep the wife happy for a while

Mike
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:33 pm

These might be of interest to some of you ? I would like to know what you think if you get to see either of them?

Theater Premiere Nightmare on Elm Street, Starring Jackie Earle Haley, Kyle Gallner

April 30, 2010

the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise with this reworking of slasher film legend Freddy Krueger, a deceased child killer who torments the dreams of the teenagers of Springwood, OH....

Theater Premiere Shrek, Starring,Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz, Antonio Banderas, Kathy Griffin

May 21, 2010

A domesticated Shrek hatches a plan to recapture his mojo and discovers what life in Far Far Away land would have been like had he never existed in this final chapter of the popular animated film series....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Keep em coming Ashley
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:16 am

My most favorite films are 'Last of the Mohicans' and 'Shogun' fantastic films!!!!!

Oddy
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:51 pm

One of my favs this film Nightmare on Elm Street is so I will be going to see the new version when its out thanks for this Ashley
Back to top Go down

recommend a film to download.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next