HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Getting positive results when things go wrong !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NOPUS
Junior user
Junior user

Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:53 am

First topic message reminder :

coriolanus wrote:
Hello Petar and welcome to the forum.

Your organisation has very laudable aims - I hope you can go at least some way in stemming all the fraud that goes on in the real estate industry.

Regards, George.

Hi George, thank you for your kind words, I understand it wont't be that easy but a persistent approach will surely bring some positive results for the property owners.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:16 pm

I don't know but you do get people coming on forum just to plug their site so maybe that's what's happened here
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:47 pm

I think he is just another one looking for free space on the web he stated off well but I haven't seen him on here for ages ? that must say something about him ?
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:23 am

I think this member was only here to just publish his site I think admin needs to look at this one? only my opinion though
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:38 am

BGTRAVELLER wrote:
I think this member was only here to just publish his site I think admin needs to look at this one? only my opinion though

Thanks BGTraveller

I happen to know Petar very well and have enjoyed dinner with him and his fiancé️e many a time.

He is hardworking and very genuine (as far as I can tell from the time spent with him), so will give him a bell and ask him to come back and contribute.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
NOPUS
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Thanks Chris, I appreciate your position.

Well, it happens pretty often to be extremely busy when you carry a big load and have many responsibilities, including a pregnant wife who is going to deliver in about a month time g

As a non-profit assocition we do personally a lot of work for our members. We give personal!! attention to anyone in need which is very much time consuming and everyone is more than welcome to come and talk to us, call us, or write an e-mail. Than you can decide for yourself how genuine we are.

Cheers,

Petar
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:56 pm

ChrisQBG wrote:
I happen to know Petar very well and have enjoyed dinner with him and his fiancé️e many a time.

Seems it's been too long since we had dinner Petar ... fiancé️e is now pregnant wife!!!

Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 1536469901
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:25 am

I haven't seen Petar on here for ages is he still a member or was he only here to advertise ????

sarah
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:59 am

I think you may be right Sarah I haven't seen him here for ages
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 1763269238

We seem to have a few people still not found there way on to the new forum - I guess it takes time to adjust to new changes. Given time I am hoping all our friends will retun. g c .

I don't see anyone other then the mods in chat either Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 927475117 c is a good way to get to know other members, have a laugh, ask and get replies to your questions. We would be interested in your comments regarding chat please. It does see a little pointless having a service if we do not use it.

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:30 am

NOPUS last logged in on 29 Apr 2010 15:25 so he may be busy who knows? but I'm sure he'll be back g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:17 pm

i think with chat, its a case of being there at the same time as other members, bit hit and miss at the mo. as for nopus i hope they are a group of genuine people interested in helping others. but any company non profit or not rely on profit to continue, so the service is not free is it. :Angel1:i would like to know just what they can help you with. i have had a 3 year problem still unresolved, here goes. bought property, on arrival next door had stolen a metre of land, meaning my access was to small and illegal in legal measurements, when planning came to pass it, the border was not in place and passed it, when the border wall went up, access was not in line with legal requirements, can i get it sorted, not yet. i wrote to the eu lawyers and their report stated i should sue the builder for due diligence under health and safety and that the municipality were suspect of corrupt practice, i have that report in writing. i can barely get the car up the drive, and if i ever needed emergency services, well forget it, they cant get access. municipality wont respond to letters. i have employed a lawyer who i see this week, but not hopeful, as no one is interested, no one cares, no one gives a dam really. and the person that pinched the land was my power of attorney who signed papers of importance as an authorised interpreter when she was not, which is a prisonable offence here in bulgaria, so anything goes here if your bulgarian if not forget it really. 3 years of cost and no result. wonderful. Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 927475117
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting positive results when things go wrong !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2