HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

Getting positive results when things go wrong !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NOPUS
Junior user
Junior user

Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Empty
PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:53 am

coriolanus wrote:
Hello Petar and welcome to the forum.

Your organisation has very laudable aims - I hope you can go at least some way in stemming all the fraud that goes on in the real estate industry.

Regards, George.

Hi George, thank you for your kind words, I understand it wont't be that easy but a persistent approach will surely bring some positive results for the property owners.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:56 am

NOPUS wrote:
Hi George, thank you for your kind words, I understand it won't be that easy but a persistent approach will surely bring some positive results for the property owners.

I have to agree with you Petar persistence is the answer
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Admin wrote:
NOPUS wrote:
Hi George, thank you for your kind words, I understand it won't be that easy but a persistent approach will surely bring some positive results for the property owners.

I have to agree with you Petar persistence is the answer

On this occasion Ashley I beg to differ, and as you know I can speak from a very bitter experience
I would say that persistence is only a touch of the iceberg, and yes it is a start but believe me there are many more things
that need to be addressed before you will see any positive results for property owners, and this in my opinion will not succeed
as an individual, you need the whole of the world with you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:57 pm

I will answer here but if this needs to be discussed can someone open a topic or use an existing one? and I will mve bits from here for you

I agree with what you are saying Bryan but I';
m not saying that persistence is the only answer I was agreeing with Petar that it will go some way in helping these problems in a positive way
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Good to hear this Petar its a step in the right direction I feel, but a very heavy road good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
NOPUS
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Thanks netsniper, I know the road will be rough and I did not expect anything different when taking the initiative. Followers are welcome at any time. It is about time for Bulgaria to have such organization so that property owners can have a one stop shop for advice and assistance. It is a hard task and will not be easy (will be quite hard in fact), but we have to do it.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:27 pm

NOPUS wrote:
Thanks netsniper, I knew the road will be rough and I do not expect anything different when taking the initiative. Followers are welcome at any time.

Hi NOPUS
What are your aims, what are you going to be able to do for all these people that have been conned and cheated by fraud and organised crime. I am very interested to know. Excuse me for asking but do you have a portfolio or any success stories you can share with the forum. I admire you for having a go, so perhaps it would be good if you could let us know what information you are looking for and how best to get it to you
Regards
willowsend
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:06 pm

I take my hat off to you Petar I think what you are doing is very commendable, and those of you witting here give the bloke a chance after all Rome wasn't built in a day? I think it is possible for one man or one organisation to make a difference? if we were all to think that this couldn't happen then we may as well give up now, willowsend look at your case it took you a long time to resolve the situation to the level it’s at now but you did it, yes with help! but largely its down to you not giving in! And to you I also take off my hat
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Great post this will be interesting to follow good luck Petar
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:32 pm

All the best with your company Petar and I have to say the same as krypton one man can make a difference
Back to top Go down
NOPUS
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:11 pm

willowsend wrote:
NOPUS wrote:
Thanks netsniper, I knew the road will be rough and I do not expect anything different when taking the initiative. Followers are welcome at any time.

Hi NOPUS
What are your aims, what are you going to be able to do for all these people that have been conned and cheated by fraud and organised crime. I am very interested to know. Excuse me for asking but do you have a portfolio or any success stories you can share with the forum. I admire you for having a go, so perhaps it would be good if you could let us know what information you are looking for and how best to get it to you
Regards
willowsend

Hi, I wrote this post for my 2nd time due to some unexpected error

Dear willowsend, As I mentioned when doing my presentation in the relevant newbie’s section, the association was established just in the 2nd half of 2009. As a young organization we did have a big load of work to do for a start, and we still have a long way to go. It took tremendous efforts from my side and some of the other founders to set up the beginning of NOPUS operations and attract various professionals for the cause - several lawyers, interior designer, insurance expert, notaries, professional facility manager, etc. Our portfolio of cases does not date back since the ones of similar organizations in UK or Ireland, but as you would agree with me - we have to start from somewhere. Presently we deal with cases like past-restitution problems, documentary issues, condominium ownership problems (the new ZUES law is not done perfectly to give peace of mind), etc. I just had a case with foreign investors being trapped by the developer with some unreasonably high property management fees and we advised the owners how to get out of the situation in the most favorable way for them. It is obvious that we can't cover all aspects and areas overnight, but we work to grow big and strong.

The association aims to gather information from different sources as to what disturbs the property owners. This info is quite valuable for us because our aim is to be able to respond fast and efficiently when needed, not just selling dreams like most of the REA. Believe me, as every day pass, we see more and more work ahead of us, and indeed it depends on the members of the society if we wish to have everything sorted out and put into the right tracks. It will take long time, a lot of efforts and dedication, but I believe this is the right direction.

And last but not least important: when I said that followers were welcome, I meant that this is why I am here in the forum - to listen, discuss and hear from you. I am positive that many people would appreciate the idea which stands behind this association. I am also sure that it would be useful not only for the people here, but also for any newcomer to Bulgaria and the society here itself where more than 90 % of the population are property owners.

hope I was clear enough at this late hour. best regards, Petar
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:34 pm

All the best with this NOPUS as you say it won't be easy but we all have to start somewhere

sarah
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:39 am

This is a great topic NOPUS and I take my hat off to you for all you endeavors and what you stand for and wish you every success
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:46 pm

All the best to you and your company NOPUS anything that stops fraud gets my vote
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:15 am

Not seen this guy on here for ages was he genuine????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting positive results when things go wrong !!   Getting positive results when things go wrong !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting positive results when things go wrong !!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next