View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

British Airways - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

A bit of good news, especially for people like me that has to come to Bulgaria next week [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flight BA280 Heathrow to Sofia departed on time at 08.30hrs and arrived at Sofia 5 minutes ahead of schedule
Flight BA281 Sofia to Heathrow departed on time at 14.35hrs and arrived at Heathrow 15.50hrs, on time
Good for them. Keep up the good work because many flights didn't even get off the ground
willowsend
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Fingers crossed for you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:21 pm

All the best to you Bryan I'm sure the gods will on both of you and all will be well with the flight anyway it may seem a bit of a strange thing for me to say considering the circumstances but have a good and safe time over there and we all look forward to hearing from you when you get back
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:10 am

I wonder if Bryan got away ok? I see Heathrow has canceled all flights today? I think its today he's off?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Oh no there is nothing worse than hanging round and expensive airport eh!! Hope they did get away.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm

oddball wrote:

Oh no there is nothing worse than hanging round and expensive airport eh!! Hope they did get away.

Oddy

Yes we did 3.5hrs late and just arrived home 3.5 DAY'S late. More to follow
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Oh shame, bet yea were out

Wonderful!!! looking forward to the catch up. Hope you are both ok.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:28 pm

albiet it late ....glad you got back to UK... OK and in one piece
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:46 pm

We use Bulgaria air they can be as cheap as wizz air,but limited to airports in the uk.nice size seats like ba,and free food and drink and all the coffee you can handle,been with them 3 times now and no problems,cheaper to book at the bulgaria air office i know they have one in Yambol but i dont know anywhere else,

Mike
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:57 pm

just got a quote for Bulgarian Air for one week in May have to go from Heathrow to Sofia then connect to Varna takes about 11 hours plus cost almost £450 - Was humming and hawing about wizz air and now the price has almost doubled You see what happens when you ponder [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] British Airways are really good but do not have any flights on the days we want in May.

So now my holiday dates are all messed up and work has gone out of their way to accommodate me in the first place [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oddy
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Nice to see you back safe and sound willow
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:30 am

I HAVE JUST HAD THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE

British Airways, 13th to 20th February, London to Sofia £1034.70 economy return, (YES you are reading it correct)
and they very kindly offer an upgrade for £245.00 each way [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] They are having a laugh are they not

Bulgarian airways a little better at £797.41, they didn't forget the 41pence either

Wizzair to Varna £442.00 return

And the comment on this very forum made yesterday as to why there has been such a drastic downturn in visitors to Bulgaria
There is one of the answers folks and as for greed it even starts before you get to Bulgaria

I am seething and hopping mad so I am going to put my keyboard away and go to bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British Airways   British Airways - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

British Airways

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2