View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:08 pm

A bit of good news, especially for people like me that has to come to Bulgaria next week [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flight BA280 Heathrow to Sofia departed on time at 08.30hrs and arrived at Sofia 5 minutes ahead of schedule
Flight BA281 Sofia to Heathrow departed on time at 14.35hrs and arrived at Heathrow 15.50hrs, on time
Good for them. Keep up the good work because many flights didn't even get off the ground
willowsend
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:15 pm

All sounds good to me when so many others as you say can't even get off the ground and that's not just in the uk so lets all keep our fingers crossed that all this positive stuff continues for BA
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:03 pm

This is good news for all lets hope they can keep it up ? instead of their usual let downs
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Yes nu2bg you are about right let’s hope they can hold on to this kind of standard and maybe BA will be around for a lot longer
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Excellent news!! We always use BA but now in Sept they have very limited flights from Gatwick to Varna towards end of Sept noticed they will be 1 stop in Romania so the journey will take 10 5 hours instead of the 3.5. So Sept I have now booked our flights with Wizz Air worked out return for 2 around £220 return that is for 3 weeks.

I must admit I would prefer to stay with BA they have been fantastic on all our trips.

Oddy

Last edited by 140 on Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Oddy, you just gave me a fright about BA! We always fly with them as the flight times suit us. We fly from Heathrow to Sofia. Just checked the website and the times are the same after September. Do you fly from elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Scunnered wrote:
Oddy, you just gave me a fright about BA! We always fly with them as the flight times suit us. We fly from Heathrow to Sofia. Just checked the website and the times are the same after September. Do you fly from elsewhere?

scunnered and Oddy
I was going to ask you the same question. Obviously, I am keeping a watchful eye on the BA.com site as I have to be in Sofia for some very important business on Wednesday. Today''s flight took off 10minutes late at 08.40hrs and has just landed back at Heathrow at 15.47hrs, 8minutes ahead of schedule.
Keep up the good work BA, Please
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:30 pm

Hope it all goes well for you Bryan I'm crossing my fingers for you
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Barbs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I have amended my post to say flights from Gatwick to Varna are limited in Sept. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Thanks Oddy!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Fingers crossed for you Bryan I hope its not as bad as we all think it will be

sarah
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:43 pm

Sarah wrote:
Fingers crossed for you Bryan I hope its not as bad as we all think it will be

sarah

Thank you. I will let you know next week. I have got plenty of offers for help with painting etc, and of course the criminal case now kicks in covering damages and compensation

Ashley might want to move this post as it doesn't relate to British Airways
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Its ok I will leave it here so long as it dosen't continue any more ? no worries Bryan
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Hi
More good news about British Airways

They have exceeded all expectations, as far as I am concerned anyway
Heathrow - Sofia - Heathrow, yesterday, took off on time and arrived back on time
Today, took off 5 min early and arrived back this afternoon 20 min early
Please, please, please keep up the good work, at least until after they have got my wife and I out to Bulgaria on Wednesday
We are getting a bit jittery now
Cheers, willowsend

Last edited by 178 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Brilliant Willow thanks for update glad all went well

No need for jitters now mate, you have done the hard work, just sailing now Well done

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

British Airways Empty
PostSubject: Re: British Airways   British Airways Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

British Airways

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next