altText
altText

Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG  Empty
PostSubject: Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG    Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 7:40 am

BULGARIA
Georgi Kadiev demands to prohibit the registration of cars with right-hand drive country

MP Georgi Kadiev demands to prohibit the registration of cars with right-hand drive country. In your facebook MP published a copy of the draft amendment to the Law on Road Traffic. Recalling the days occur before a serious accident on the boulevard. "Lom road" in the capital, Kadiev declares that imports "on behalf of the PP # NormalnaDarzhava bill to ban the registration of cars with reverse steering wheel as driving it into a Bulgarian rules the road is dangerous. "

The crash, which happened in early August in the capital district. Hope killed a motorcyclist. Road accident was caused by the van right-hand drive, which attempted prohibited U-turn on the boulevard. This case is only the drop that overflowed the cup, told Darik author of the proposal to change Georgi Kadiev:

"In the case of this accident was the thing that me made me write this law. I know that is confrontational and there will be many votes" against ", I know there will be many people who believe that this is a violation of personal rights but ultimately I do not see why a man to buy uncomfortable car with reverse steering and ride in an awkward way, except perhaps only that he found it cheaper. but for me, this is not a sufficient argument. The risk who create such car is not small. not surprisingly, several countries have banned it as registration, "said Kadiev.

He explained that this bill does not prohibit passing through Bulgaria car steering wheel right and only the registration of vehicles.

"Even one life to save because of this thing, the logic is clear - this car is more difficult to manage with less visibility is at a greater risk of accident. Once there is a greater risk simply limit these cars, "he Kadiev.

According to Kadiev proposal would cause serious resistance among MEPs. However, it said it makes sense to debate the topic, since the risk of accidents in cars with reverse steering wheel is large.

c Really I don't thinks so
Back to top Go down
lambchops

PostSubject: Re: Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG    Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:22 am

I get the reason for this and sort of see why but I don't beleive there are as many accidents with these cars than there is with the way the Bulgarians drive their cars.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG    Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:26 am

g At the end of the day I guess it's all to do with the nut behind the wheel. Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG  794030042
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG    Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 5:46 pm

oddball wrote:
g  At the end of the day I guess it's all to do with the nut behind the wheel. Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG  794030042

sure is ..and most of them are Bulgarian ...............Idiots
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG    Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 6:51 pm

And a lot of them now have RHD Hot Hot
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG    Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 6:25 am

This was raised a couple of years ago, and nothing ever became of it, IF, and it needs three readings, it comes into force, I wonder if it will be for NEW registrations? as there must be quite a few RHD already registered, how will they prevent those.... Then how many fatal accidents involving LHD should be put into the equation

Quote :
The crash, which happened in early August in the capital district. Hope killed a motorcyclist. Road accident was caused by the van right-hand drive, which attempted prohibited U-turn on the boulevard.

This 'NUT' carrying out illegal manoeuvre So like you say its the driver not the vehicle..........

Not loosing sleep over this one

Bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG    Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prohibit RHD Registrations in BG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1