long term visa Stara Zagora

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
deerstalker
Junior user
Junior user

long term visa Stara Zagora - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: long term visa Stara Zagora   long term visa Stara Zagora - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 7:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi folks, I live near Chirpan and have been told that I need to go to Stara Zagora to fix up my long term visa. Can someone please tell me where in SZ, presumably the main police station, where ever that is? Thanks!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: long term visa Stara Zagora   long term visa Stara Zagora - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 12:22 pm

bulgariabill wrote:
Hi Berni

Will be answering your skype now long term visa Stara Zagora - Page 2 3367882216
Bill

T T T
Back to top Go down
deerstalker
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: long term visa Stara Zagora   long term visa Stara Zagora - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Thanks everyone, especially Bernie. I went to the Immigration Office in SZ today with all the bumf and there was no problem. At least when the 23rd arrives I'll have some legal authority to stay here. When I lived in Uganda I heard many tales of the day Amin gave Asians 90 days to pack up!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: long term visa Stara Zagora   long term visa Stara Zagora - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 4:51 pm

deerstalker wrote:
Thanks  everyone, especially Bernie. I went to the Immigration Office in SZ today with all the bumf and there was no problem. At least when the 23rd arrives I'll have some legal authority to stay here. When I lived in Uganda  I heard many tales of the day Amin gave Asians 90 days to pack up!

T to all as it was a team effort! We have a good group here and we all just love this forum.... Glad you got sorted Deerstalker let us know how you are getting on.

c g s Now the weather is going to be very hot as from today, at the moment it is 36 degrees fab, so you timed it right DS. s s s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: long term visa Stara Zagora   long term visa Stara Zagora - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

long term visa Stara Zagora

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2