altText

Childrens party for 7 villages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Childrens party for 7 villages    Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 1:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

We Dougie and I are giving a party for the children in the 7 villages around us on 19th Dec at the new furbished Community Hall, w are very excited.  We plus Ginka and Yvanka have been knitting, sewing squares in to blankets, knitting small xmas socks then we filled all 130 gift bags with the toys we brought over for the children back in May.  We have also decorated the hall with our own xmas trees, decorations we use to have ourside our house in UK people used to come for miles to see the decorations. Today we put up 3 trees and tomorrow we will make new curtains for the stage.  So we have done lots of preperation work. I have been buying party food a little at a time but have asked for help from local business and government and friends etc but I AM TOTALLY shocked as only one person has come forward to help us and that was the ex deputy governor who's friend supplied us with 120 gift bags.  The party is for all the children in the villages who really have very little or nothing.  I just don't understand why people are not helping  Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 927475117 Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 927475117
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 6:36 pm

If they complain....give them the bill!!! Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 2142662594
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Childrens party for 7 villages    Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 9:54 am

justbazz wrote:
If they complain....give them the bill!!! Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 2142662594

Excellent idea La g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Childrens party for 7 villages    Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:29 pm

We were on the TV last night I have the link on my facebook Bernadette Leggett sorry I cannot get it on here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bernadette and Douglas Leggett were two Englishmen, who created a feast for more than 100 Bulgarian children from 7 debrudzhanski villages. How Christmas became bright and festive for the kids - see the next report.

Cultural hall in Silistra village Bulgarka barely managed to fit children and adults of the first ever Christmas party in the area. Its initiator is a family Leggett. 8 years ago, two Englishmen choose to live in a village and turn your stay with us in charity mission.

Bernadette Leggett: "Once we came to Bulgaria, we saw that the children here, especially those in institutions need more support."

Each year, Douglas and Bernadette collect donations to his homeland in favor of orphanages, centers for the homeless, hospitals and churches in the area. This year, however, decided to delight the kids from seven villages. In its initiative carried away and local people. Gifts procured with the help of friends in England and preparing for the party lasted a month.

Docho Titev - with. Bulgarka: "Great holiday, thanks to our friends the British."

Douglas Leggett: "Bernadette woke me up even at 4 am as anxious."

And the children really pleased and happy. Not only because of the party and gifts, but also because of new friendships.

Maria with. Smilets: "We are small villages and surprised that so many children there, everything was great."

Marina - with. Bulgarka: "I have never attended such parties and I loved that all children are gathered in one place."

A two benefactors already considering a Christmas party for the children there next year.

Last edited by oddball on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Childrens party for 7 villages    Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 6:40 pm

It warms my heart to see people pulling together for such a good cause. Now have a lovely Christmas yourselves and take it a bit easy!
Xmas
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Childrens party for 7 villages    Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 7:16 pm

oddball wrote:
We were on the TV last night I have the link on my facebook Bernadette Leggett sorry I cannot get it on here.

THANKS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Here is the tv link
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Childrens party for 7 villages    Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:31 pm

Now for a laugh Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 2706089290 Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 1865348797

Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:55 pm

Another private video...no can watch. Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Childrens party for 7 villages    Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 5:32 pm

justbazz wrote:
Another private video...no can watch. Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 794030042

Oh it is on ytube  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_MmbP6co8M

If you still cannot view let me know then I will delete from ytube as well T
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 8:25 am

Just tried it again and it keeps coming back as a 'private' video.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Childrens party for 7 villages    Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:09 am

tried it on you tube..it said no such video .....
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Childrens party for 7 villages    Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:01 am

Oh sorry guys don't know what went wrong will removed a little later along with the posts after relating to it. It is on my own facebook page but I know you guys don't use that sorry...
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 10:42 am

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you need to have a check on the privacy settings for youtube.

The setting state it is public try again
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Childrens party for 7 villages    Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 7:10 am

You Tube info

Can’t see private videos

Private videos can only be seen by people who have been invited to view the video.

Here are some possible reasons why you or somebody you’ve shared the video with aren’t able to see a private video:

Viewers need to have a YouTube account and be signed into it when trying to view the video.
If the viewer has multiple YouTube accounts, they must be signed into the account which the video has been shared with.
Since private videos don’t appear on a Channel page, the person will need to use the specific link to the private video. YouTube will send them an email with the link once you’ve invited them, but you can also send it yourself.

Watch this

Bill
Back to top Go down
hoseman
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Childrens party for 7 villages    Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:03 pm

I clicked on the original screen shot and it came up without any probs.
That is an achievement!
Thanks for the giggle!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beachfront-apartment.co.uk
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:34 pm

I've not had any problem viewing the first video, just the two which followed later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Childrens party for 7 villages    Childrens party for 7 villages  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Childrens party for 7 villages

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2