altText
altText

Can you vote for my friend please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Can you vote for my friend please Empty
PostSubject: Can you vote for my friend please   Can you vote for my friend please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:08 pm

Please can you vote for my friend Aleksandar Gospodinov thank you so much Berni xx [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 0QcXfmSzFA

Alek said

What motivates me to be a young teacher
To be a teacher , you should wear it in your heart to be useful to others, you must first useful to you. Nowadays, many young people prefer to study in prestigious universities abroad or to work in large companies that offer attractive conditions for development. 4 years ago I chose to stay in his hometown and to practice the profession for which I have always dreamed of. This work means a lot to me - it gives development, it gives wings that can fly ;
stay in Silistra and to work as a teacher provikara me the opportunity to be among young people, to feel how they see their future, be able to get them to change their attitude towards education and to help them develop. I know that the young teacher was feisty , demanding, but close to understanding and psychology with younger students . Every day I encounter various shenanigans made ​​by them , they made me feel close , share and often look for solutions precisely through me. To help Spread worldview them means a lot to me ... A lot of people say that wages are not the ones who should be - yes, I agree ... but the smiles that meet every day , hugs I get every time you enter the hours are enough for me not to leave the system. And if I have to summarize what motivates me to be a teacher , I would say - love of children to the accumulation of knowledge and willingness to help all those who are "
wandering "
while find themselves and their place in the sun .

THIS IS why he needs your votes

"
New Leaders "
to "
Education without borders"

The first stage of the "
New Leaders "

tags:

"
New Leaders "

candidates
teacher

In campaign NEWS7 joined more than 200 young teachers from across the country

Voting has started for the selection of teachers in campaign NEWS7 "
New Leaders "
. Until May 12 , anyone can support teacher who is sympathetic , giving voice to it on the official website of the initiative buditeli.news7.bg.

In section "
candidates"
is information uploaded successfully registered for all comers.

The number of candidates who have declared their intention to join the campaign reached more than 200 people in just one month . This shows that young people are concerned about the level of Bulgarian education and think they can be helpful with their knowledge and experience as teachers . That's why NEWS7 decided to focus public attention on the education sector and motivation of young people to recognize the teaching profession as their calling.

Information initiative leader of Bulgaria NEWS7, which aims to encourage young teachers to remain and grow in the public education system , attracted the interest of teachers across the country. The youngest candidate is 23 years old . Most nominated teachers are women, preliminary data showed . Unfortunately not all candidates covered the pre-set conditions of the campaign and so the final number of participants is exactly 100 . Voting for approved applicants continued to May 12.

From each of the six regions of the country - South Central , South , North Central , North , South and North , will be broadcast on one participant - the one who gets the highest number of votes.

Of the six finalists will be determined only one - again absolutely transparent solely on the basis of the number of votes online campaign [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and June 2 will be declared our finalists. He will win the grand prize - a one-year teacher's salary .
Google Translate for Business:Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market Finder
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Can you vote for my friend please   Can you vote for my friend please Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:04 pm

I would vote but the link is Bulgarian which I'm afraid and ashamed to say I don't read. Sorry
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Can you vote for my friend please   Can you vote for my friend please Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:25 am

sallyann wrote:
I would vote but the link is Bulgarian which I'm afraid and ashamed to say I don't read. Sorry

Thanks Sal I have now updated the tranlation from the link as to what people are voiting for.
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Can you vote for my friend please   Can you vote for my friend please Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:51 am

1st link is still Bulgarian and the second is a blank page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you vote for my friend please   Can you vote for my friend please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you vote for my friend please

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1