altText
altText

Guitar Festival, Plovdiv

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Guitar Festival, Plovdiv Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Festival, Plovdiv   Guitar Festival, Plovdiv Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Just heard that on Saturday 19th October, in Plovdiv, Steve Rothery (Marillion) guitarist is heading a concert at the Boris Hristov House of Culture with stars from the British Guitar Academy:

Plovdiv Municipality and the Autumn Arts Fest 2013
Invite you to STEVE ROTHERY (Marillion) and BRITISH GUITAR ACADEMY ALL STAR BAND

International Festival for Guitar - Plovdiv, 2013
House of Culture "
Boris Hristov"
, Plovdiv

October 19, 2013, 19.00 hours

Steve Rothery, guitarist and founder of the British rock legends Marillion, will present its elegant and melodic style of playing the guitar festival Plovdiv together with the stars of the British Guitar Academy. Steve's original ideas developed specifically for the festival and has selected a group of great musicians to perform: Dave Foster (guitar), Yatim Halimi (bass) and Leon Parr (drums).

We are about to enjoy a very interesting concert. Commitments with Marillion and British Guitar Academy rarely allow the British guitarist to perform solo works and the chance that Plovdiv Municipality and Autumn Salon of the Arts we provide should not be missed!

Will post more as and when I can find anything in English (above translation is a bit rough)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Festival, Plovdiv   Guitar Festival, Plovdiv Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Thanks Chris for posting this I for one will be looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Festival, Plovdiv   Guitar Festival, Plovdiv Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Did you go Andy and if so did you get any pictures and tell us what it was like because if it comes around again I think its something I would like to go to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Festival, Plovdiv   Guitar Festival, Plovdiv Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar Festival, Plovdiv

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1