altText

Folklore Festival VT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EllieMay
Junior user
Junior user

Folklore Festival VT Empty
PostSubject: Folklore Festival VT   Folklore Festival VT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:24 am

Thought this might interest some of those living near VT

Veliko Tarnovo. More than 350 dancers and musicians from five continents will participate in the International Folklore Festival in the northern Bulgarian city of Veliko Tarnovo.
Eight foreign groups and two Bulgarian ensembles will take part.
The foreign participants are from Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Cyprus, Colombia, Macedonia, Mexico and Russia. On the last days of the festival companies from South Africa and Turkey are expected to join. Two folklore groups from the city of Veliko Tarnovo will participate too.

The main stage is in Marno Pole Park and performances are to be held each evening I believe between 8 and 10pm. Hope to get there a couple of evenings with my camera as it looks as if it could be quiet colourful.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Folklore Festival VT   Folklore Festival VT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:46 pm

EllieMay wrote:
Thought this might interest some of those living near VT

Veliko Tarnovo. More than 350 dancers and musicians from five continents will participate in the International Folklore Festival in the northern Bulgarian city of Veliko Tarnovo.
Eight foreign groups and two Bulgarian ensembles will take part.
The foreign participants are from Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Cyprus, Colombia, Macedonia, Mexico and Russia. On the last days of the festival companies from South Africa and Turkey are expected to join. Two folklore groups from the city of Veliko Tarnovo will participate too.

The main stage is in Marno Pole Park and performances are to be held each evening I believe between 8 and 10pm. Hope to get there a couple of evenings with my camera as it looks as if it could be quiet colourful.

Sound wonderful thanks for sharing - What date will the fun begin g
Back to top Go down
EllieMay
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Folklore Festival VT   Folklore Festival VT Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:11 am

I believe it runs from Saturday just gone the 16th until next saturday the 23rd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Folklore Festival VT   Folklore Festival VT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Folklore Festival VT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1