Winter entertainment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

Winter entertainment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Winter entertainment   Winter entertainment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:58 am

First topic message reminder :

I know it's a bit early but the end of the Summer is almost upon us and Autumn is almost here. I for one do my decorating and other jobs during the Autumn as it's cooler but the Winter is when I find it boring.Yes like many of you I read by the fire and watch some TV and go on the inernet which I am lucky to have I know which brings me to entertainment for those who have the internet.

What you need is "
Bit Torrent"
which you download and keep as an Icon on your desk top and this will automatically pop up once you start downloading.Bit torrent has kind people called "
Seeders"
who provided programmes for us to down load and we are "
Leechers"
. These appear on the right hand side of Bit Torrent page and the rule of thumb is that you need more Seeders than leechers to get a good download speed.
Usually I go for at least 12 Seeders to get some sort of a download speed. If you have a USB port on your TV you have cracked it as you can download from Bit Torrent onto a memory stick once the download is completed and if not no worries you can watch on your Laptop or PC.

You may have or may not have heard of the "
Pirate Bay"
which is a download site and is frowned upon in the Uk by the Goverment just in case we are getting something for nothing.The UK have banned this site but if you type in "
The Pirate Bay"
a menu will appear and the one to click on is Pirate Bay SX as this is the one Pirate Bay site that is functioning.Once you have done that you will see their logo which is a Pirate Ship and a box for you to enter your request for which you want to down load.A list will appear once bit torrent pops up with your request featuring Seeders and Leechers as explained next to the film or series you have chosen.

Just to point out that on my TV set which is only 3 years old will not recognise a couple of download formats. VLS media player being one and the other is x264 which is a down load format that is shown by the seeder beside the download but these formats will play on your PC or Laptop.
Today I downloaded "
Olmpus has Fallen"
which is a film as I like a Saturday night movie.Other series I have on BIt Torrent is "
The Glades"
"
The Sopranos"
"
Suits"
and similar.Just keep an eye on your disk space on "
My Computer"
if you only have a small amount.

If your interested and you have a problem or a question just let me know and I will help you over come it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Winter entertainment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter entertainment   Winter entertainment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:36 pm

speedgunner wrote:
I tried to log in with the e-mail you sent and thought I had forgotten my password.I asked for a new pass word and put it in and nothing I also tried putting the characters in individualy and still nothing so I can't answer any PM'S

Are you all sorted now Speedgunner?
Back to top Go down

Winter entertainment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2