altText
altText

I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May Empty
PostSubject: I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May   I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Hi Guys

Just to say I am coming over to BG on Sat 11th for a week. We will be staying in the Gran Ivan in Varna over night so looking for somewhere nice to eat out either Sat or Sunday lunch in Varna - can you recommend anywhere please thanks Berni xx
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May   I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:01 am

Hi Berni

Have a great trip!

Most of the beach-side restaurants in the Sea-Gardens offer good food at decent prices. Roast meats, salads, pasta, pizza ... pretty much anything. Plus, if the weather is OK, it's lovely to sit right alongside the sea.

There's also a fabulous Italian restaurant in town but I can't remember the name for the life of me.

I'm sure other folks will be along with recommendations.

I look forward to hearing about your visit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May   I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:42 am

morning oddy
depends really if you wanna get a cab into town or want somthing local to where you are...hotel is about 4/5 min walk to Grand Mall Varna (behind the bus station ) which has some resturants n the food floor as well asfast food places
there could well be a Mehana in the back street between where your staying and the macdonalds drive in xroads ... if not its a cab into town girl
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May   I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:59 am

varnagirl wrote:
morning oddy
depends really if you wanna get a cab into town or want somthing local to where you are...hotel is about 4/5 min walk to Grand Mall Varna (behind the bus station ) which has some resturants n the food floor as well asfast food places
there could well be a Mehana in the back street between where your staying and the macdonalds drive in xroads ... if not its a cab into town girl

Ah thanks Chris, VG spoke with Dougie last night as he is already in BG. He is driving down from Silistra in the morning and checking into the hotel and he said, no worries he has everything in hand I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May 2345823347 I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May 1865348797 I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May 2381841692 Now that could mean a pie and chips van at the side of the road I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May 3998065313 Then you will see me I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May 2334215883 I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May 2334215883

Watch this space! I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May 3023850720
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May   I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:25 pm

On a count down now 4 sleeps before I get to BG and most of all see Dougie H H
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May   I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Well guys that went so quick I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May 3135333095 I arrived home last night had a fab time, great to see Dougie but it appears he loves BG more than me :Very sad:as he is staying on for a while longer I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May 2345823347

Had a lovely stay in Varna too and went to the main square on the night of my arrival had a lovely meal and strolled back to the hotel. Set off for Silistra the following morning weather was wonderful one cloudy day. Had a few meeting to attend and guess what!! We have now taken on the Silistra Maternity Unit as they are in need of our help too. We have also taken on Glavincia Disability Centre an establishment for teenagers age 17 to 26. They are in great need of all sorts of things too. I will post on the Silistra Orphanage once I have all the facts.

Other than that we spent time together and with some friends. Nice and relaxing c
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May   I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:16 am

Welcome back Berni ... glad you had a good trip
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May   I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:57 am

So pleased everything went well for you, and you enjoyed your honeymoon I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May 1865348797
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May   I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:01 am

Sounds as though you have been really busy Berni, have you had to go home for a rest? We wish you all the best with your new ventures.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May   I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:30 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
Sounds as though you have been really busy Berni, have you had to go home for a rest? We wish you all the best with your new ventures.

That is correct Itchy - I also had an urgent message to say we have a shop load of clothes for you can you arrange for them to be collected Thankfully this was organised and will go to the orphangae in the area where the shop was. I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May 1536469901 So glad I am back to work for rest now training course for two days g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May   I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am coming over to BG next Sat 11th May

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1