altText
altText

Possible issues with forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Possible issues with forum Empty
PostSubject: Possible issues with forum   Possible issues with forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Hi Folks

I'm having to do some upgrades and maintenance to the fileserver which may cause a few issues (slow running of forum, connection problems, etc.).

The upgrades will mean a few restarts of the server and the 'worst' that things may get will be:

April 4
Two (2) short interruption of up to 10 minutes each or less in the time frame - 8 AM EST (1 PM GMT) - 9.30 AM EST (2.30 PM GMT)

April 6
Two (2) short interruption of up to 10 minutes each or less in the time frame - 8 AM EST (1 PM GMT) - 9.30 AM EST (2.30 PM GMT)

After this time, things will be back to normal and (if all goes according to plan) be even better and more reliable.

Thanks
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Possible issues with forum   Possible issues with forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Aaaahhh it all becomes clear. Was blaming our provider as most things are their fault.

Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Possible issues with forum   Possible issues with forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:26 pm

Had problems getting on most of the day, glad we are back now. Possible issues with forum 739492727
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Possible issues with forum   Possible issues with forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:28 pm

Chris
I wish you had told me before I had put my foot through my PC Possible issues with forum 1069384364 :Truce:
Possible issues with forum 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Possible issues with forum   Possible issues with forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:39 pm

I just got off the phone to my service provider after a heated debate, I wish I had know this was a forum issue.
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Possible issues with forum   Possible issues with forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Glad it wasn't just me I've been giving admin a headache all morning over this. Possible issues with forum 3367882216
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Possible issues with forum   Possible issues with forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:39 pm

it would not let me on the forum. Possible issues with forum 927475117 Possible issues with forum 927475117
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Possible issues with forum   Possible issues with forum Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Tried most of the morning but I couldn't get on.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Possible issues with forum   Possible issues with forum Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:06 am

Carmen wrote:
I just got off the phone to my service provider after a heated debate, I wish I had know this was a forum issue.

This may come as a shock to you all ... but ... there are other internet sites in the World other than this forum! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If for any reason you can't seem to get on here, just load any other site. If that loads OK, then it's no an issue with your ISP.

Don't forget, there may be some other issues tomorrow, but we should be back up and running without too much disruption.
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

PostSubject: Re: Possible issues with forum   Possible issues with forum Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 am

Chris wrote:
Carmen wrote:

This may come as a shock to you all ... but ... there are other internet sites in the World other than this forum! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If for any reason you can't seem to get on here, just load any other site. If that loads OK, then it's no an issue with your ISP.

Don't forget, there may be some other issues tomorrow, but we should be back up and running without too much disruption.

Ah, but that is always supposing the provider is not rubbish in the first place! Our's is so bad that we think it's them whether or not! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mrs Eq
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Possible issues with forum   Possible issues with forum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:47 am

Hi Folks. It's necessary to do some work on my fileserver this morning so you may have problems getting onto the forum from time to time. Hope to be all back to normal in the next few minutes or so!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Possible issues with forum   Possible issues with forum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Chris wrote:
Hope to be all back to normal in the next few minutes or so!

Taking a bit longer than expected ... please bear with us!
Back to top Go down
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Possible issues with forum   Possible issues with forum Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:42 pm

This is only my first time of coming onto the forum today, but thankfully no problems.

Thanks Chris, whatever it is you're doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible issues with forum   Possible issues with forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible issues with forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1