altText

How much medicine can you take to BG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How much medicine can you take to BG   How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi Guys

This is probably a very strange quesiton but need to know. As you know Mr Oddy will be going to BG next month but does not know how long for, could be a month or 6 months depends on how the project goes. Now the problem we have is he has to take his medcine with him however, he is on 21 pills a day and that over 6 months come to around 3822 How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 3135333095 I know, his hand luggage alone. How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 2345823347 So I am now concerned that they may not allow all this medicine at once he will have the medical perscription with him. But there is the fact you can only stay in BG for 90 days unless you apply for citizenship or has that all changed now.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: How much medicine can you take to BG   How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:26 pm

I did both although I have only flown once, I'm not keen on flying How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 794030042 and yes I did apply for residency after the 90 days but I think it was more like 5 months How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 2345823347
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: How much medicine can you take to BG   How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Chris wrote:
speedgunner wrote:
so read the question before you start moderating please!

The original question from Berni was about amounts of drugs, nothing to do with pricing.

Tony's moderation was warranted. If Phil-H and you want to discuss pricing of various drugs, then open a new topic to do it in.

Also, trying to tell a Moderator how to do their job is not something I would recommend, nor is it much appreciated.

ooooooooooooooooooo SO touchey !!!!

oddy i take a few thousand , never been challenged , always take a copy of my prescription .....
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: How much medicine can you take to BG   How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:42 pm

Thanks VG g
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How much medicine can you take to BG   How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:07 pm

oddball wrote:
Thanks VG g

Cooo, reading this topic makes me feel as if I am amongst a load of junkies How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 1865348797 How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: How much medicine can you take to BG   How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:10 pm

willowsend wrote:
oddball wrote:
Thanks VG g

Cooo, reading this topic makes me feel as if I am amongst a load of junkies How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 1865348797 How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 2706089290

How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 2381841692 How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 1865348797 smart ass How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much medicine can you take to BG   How much medicine can you take to BG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much medicine can you take to BG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2