altText

Another attempted break in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Another attempted break in - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Another attempted break in   Another attempted break in - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Morning Guys

Had little bit of bad news last night we had another attempted break in to our place in Silistra - the alarm save us again - they managed to break the shutters and windows not clear on what damage is done yet but reports say they did not get in - so not all bad. This is the second time now, last time they managed to get through a 10 lock metal door but again the alarm went off once it was opened. We replaced the door with a steel door. We have double glazing, metal shutters, steel doors, neighbours, police checking daily sot alarm but still they try and it's the damage they do. My main concern is for the neighbours they are elderly and really do not need this stress. They take ake great pride in looking our for the property although they are not responsiable in any way, just key holders, they will be mortified as you can imagine in a small village this causes great concern for them. I will know more later.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
chrissybg
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Another attempted break in   Another attempted break in - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:46 pm

so sorry to hear this it is to horrid for words. Can we help in any way cleaning painting i don't know where you live but we can get there if you need help Hope it all sorts out for you We had the same thing with neighbours high electric and water bills for us what goes around comes around some day some where bad calmer never wins
all the best
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Another attempted break in   Another attempted break in - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:30 pm

get an alsation dog, the post lady and vivacom and neighbours will not come onto my property because of the dog, they dont know she is so soft and gentle, they are so scared of this dog. I have a papillon 5kg wet through and has the temper of a vicious wolf but not the jaw strength to chew a marshmallow, he is more dangerous than the alsation if the same size, no one likes a big dog. g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Another attempted break in   Another attempted break in - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:26 pm

starlite wrote:
get an alsation dog, the post lady and vivacom and neighbours will not come onto my property because of the dog, they dont know she is so soft and gentle, they are so scared of this dog. I have a papillon 5kg wet through and has the temper of a vicious wolf but the not the jaw strength to chew a marshmellow, he is more dangerous than the alsation if the same size, no one likes a big dog. g

We would have to rely on someone remembering to feed the dog and it would be very unfair to leave the poor dog on it's own. We would never cope with that. Dougie has every stray amimal around as it is - but they are not allowed past the gate when I am there but of course that soon changes too. He is mortified when we have to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another attempted break in   Another attempted break in - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another attempted break in

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3