Filmon.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

Filmon.com - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Filmon.com   Filmon.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Some of you may have heard of Filmon.com but for those who havn't and have a decent internet connection then this could be for you!Filmon.com will allow you for FREE to watch all the UK channels on the net! There are film channels there where some are FREE and others you have to subscribe to financialy.I came across this site accidently whilst surfing the web and havn't heard this mentioned at all by anyone.For those Winter months of being indoors I think this will site will relieve the boredom allowing you to watch telly as you would in the UK. I am now looking at hooking up my PC to my Tv wirelessly so I havn't got a cable running across my living room from the PC to the TV. g:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Filmon.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:23 pm

I have an answer back and it is not good thanks to a Europeon Directive. Below is Filmon.com answer.Back to Pirate bay then!
Hi there,

Unfortunately due to a European directive, services such as ours have
had to restrict the viewing of certain channels to their respective
countries, therefore UK TV will only be available in the UK, French
channels only available in France, etc.
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Filmon.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Don't know if someone is playing funny games, but UK channels are back on mine.
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Filmon.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Just checked and we have mostt of our UK channels aswell. You must have frightened them Speedy LOL Filmon.com - Page 3 2581928987
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Filmon.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:34 pm

Well Chris I have no idea why it's back on as I wrote thema very polite e-mail and they replied as stated in my last post.Do you think they Googled me and found out I was a copper who enjoyed going to court? : Filmon.com - Page 3 3367882216
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Filmon.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Well, well ours are back as well, must have been a gremlin Filmon.com - Page 3 1865348797 Filmon.com - Page 3 1865348797
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Filmon.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:41 pm

No Gremlin Tony as per the e-mail I got back from them refering to the EU directive.I think they have come out in sympathy and allowed us ex pats to keep on viewing as long as they areable to be honest.
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Filmon.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Not too sure about all this..when I lost the UK channels (which has happened before), I still had all the other stuff from other countries, including Sky News from the UK. I notice that I don't have ITV1 now, which peeves me..I quite enjoy "
The Chase"
and their morning show.
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Filmon.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:57 pm

Baz, we have ITV1 BBC 1,2. Channels 4 and 5 but have lost all the others i.e. itv2,34, yesterday etc. Still at least I can watch the chase
Ray Filmon.com - Page 3 794030042
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Filmon.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:08 pm

This just gets stranger and stranger..I've got them all except ITV1..BBC, Ch4 etc etc, even Pick, Really and Dave. Might be a provider thing.
Had to resort to Jeremy Kyle on ITV2 a bit earlier..heaven forbid!
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Filmon.com - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:17 pm

I knew I shouldn't have bragged about it...I just went back there and now I have only BBC1, BBC2, BBC1 Northern Ireland, Ch4 and Ch5!!

Teach me to keep my mouth shut..but at least I can watch "
Chase"
!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filmon.com   Filmon.com - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Filmon.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3