House Finished and Life in General.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darrell
Junior user
Junior user

House Finished and Life in General. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: House Finished and Life in General.   House Finished and Life in General. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello All

Its Darrell, sorry we have not been on here much entering into debates etc but we do keep a close eye on all topics, the reason really for us not being on here is that we have been on the last big push to finish the house of completely.

I have been going back to the UK every year for the last 3 years to do 3 months work, all of this money then goes into the house, as I am lucky enough to be getting an Army pension each month.

I have also taken back with me each year 5 lads from the village to work, this has changed their lives and has helped us to fit into the village even more than normal.

It has allowed them to buy and do things for their families that normally would have taken a long time to save for.

Life is very good for us at the moment and I hope it will continue for a long time, things can be good here in Bulgaria, and you can achieve a lot as long as you do your home work, and are prepared to try and fit in.

I would like to try and put some photos on here of the finished house, if someone could help me do that I would be very grateful, as I stood back and looked at the house and barn today and felt a small tinge of satisfaction and would just like to share this with some of the members if that would be okay.

Darrell
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: House Finished and Life in General.   House Finished and Life in General. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Fantastic Darrell &
Carol you both did a fantastic job!! I just H it.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: House Finished and Life in General.   House Finished and Life in General. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:44 pm

wow, looks like you have been working hard and it is lovely, congratulations you have a lovely home. H g
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: House Finished and Life in General.   House Finished and Life in General. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Congrats Darrell and Carol ... fine work and a reflection on the huge effort you've both put in House Finished and Life in General. - Page 2 1536469901

(ps. looking forward to a cool beer in the summer kitchen!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Noddy
Senior user
Senior user
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: House Finished and Life in General.   House Finished and Life in General. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:14 pm

What a marvelous job you have done and a credit to you, do you have any pictures of what it was like before you started or better still as you went along with the renovation.
Back to top Go down
fruitlover
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: House Finished and Life in General.   House Finished and Life in General. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:27 pm

What a thoroughly professional looking job you have made of it, wish I could hire you to do mine!
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: House Finished and Life in General.   House Finished and Life in General. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Wow!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Finished and Life in General.   House Finished and Life in General. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Finished and Life in General.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2