altText

wheres my border

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

wheres my border Empty
PostSubject: wheres my border   wheres my border Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:35 pm

I am struggling to find out where my border is that surrounds my home, there is a border wall in situ, but that does not mean that is the border. i do not have a set of plans, been to municipality and got no where, hired a lawyer months ago and still waiting for an answer. why is everything so difficult in bulgaria. the municipality is like a closed shop, so wary of answering any question. I need to know because a neighbour is claiming a stake of my land, but which bit of land is mine. cannot get an answer. wheres my border 794030042 wheres my border 794030042
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

wheres my border Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres my border   wheres my border Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:49 pm

I was under the impression that you shouldn't buy any property without the skitsa being checked. Are you still using the same lawyer that you did when you bought your house. s
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

wheres my border Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres my border   wheres my border Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:03 pm

i have the skitsa, but no detailed figures, i need the measurements. the house is legal. borders can be difficult to define. that border wall may not be the border. wheres my border 794030042
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

wheres my border Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres my border   wheres my border Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Maybe someone else on here might have the answer I don't know exactly how these things work. s
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

wheres my border Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres my border   wheres my border Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:25 am

All the borders should be accurately recorded on the Skitsa.

You should also be able to get a copy of the 'land plan' at the Mayor's office
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

wheres my border Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres my border   wheres my border Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:43 am

interesting, i will make an appointment and find out. g
border disputes are not new in bulgaria, in the other village 2 couples applied for permission for a garage, only to be told by planning that the border wall was not the border and half their gardens belonged to someone else wheres my border 2345823347, so no garage and ongoing lawyers meetings are getting them no where. wheres my border 794030042
this is bulgaria where anything can happen. c
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

wheres my border Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres my border   wheres my border Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Chris wrote:
All the borders should be accurately recorded on the Skitsa.

quite agree...but they are not always
took us 3 yrs going threw courts to get ours sorted ..... !
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

wheres my border Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres my border   wheres my border Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:54 pm

have to say, a skitsa does not always tell you how it is, it should, but boundaries have been highjacked over the years, so your current skitsa may not be historically correct. wheres my border 794030042
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

wheres my border Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres my border   wheres my border Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:49 am

Your right starlite but it's the skitsa that is the legal document and whatever it states should be the legal boundary.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

wheres my border Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres my border   wheres my border Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Let us all know how you get on? this looks interesting and I for one would like to know . wheres my border 1430720830
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

wheres my border Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres my border   wheres my border Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 pm

i will, but only got a week until i go away for 3 weeks, so it may be a while. g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wheres my border Empty
PostSubject: Re: wheres my border   wheres my border Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wheres my border

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1