Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 45 ... 70  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

AuthorMessage
mickhev
Super user
Super user

Winters here at last. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:40 pm

It could be worse we could be in Russia,now its very very cold there

Mike
Back to top Go down
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 pm

Must be warming up mike it's going to rain for 4 days,
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:01 pm

Yes i know i have a weather station on the roof of my house the next 10 days is nearly all rain but the temp next week is up in double figures,so at least we will be warmer,,,,but wetter

Mike [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Loupylou
Anonymous

PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:39 pm

Hooray its raining,
Back to top Go down
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:55 pm

On the bright side nothing better than rain for clearing the snow, who ever thought I would welcome a bit of rain in the winter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:44 am

[size=75:3qsyiztx]Focus news 12 February 2010

Floods

Rivers and artificial lakes have overflowed in many places of the country. The situation in northeastern Bulgaria remains complicated. Snow is melting in the town of Smolyan. Sumps have activated in the municipality of Nedelino. Kamchiya artificial lakes have overflow in Burgas district.
The melting of the snow on Bulgarian-Turley border caused floods. The road situation in the region of Ruse is complicated.
Danube Bridge at Bulgarian-Romanian border is open for traffic as it has been closed in the beginning of the week over heavy winter
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:30 pm

The snow in Ruse is pilled heigh and is melting fast . I hate the stuff myself OK for a week , but no more . Nice to be in Ruse i love it here i think it by far the best place in Bulgaria .
Back to top Go down
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Roads dry on my way to Dobrich and back today, suns out, blue sky, no rain. Snows going very fast here
Back to top Go down
abracadabra
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Huge clumps of snow came walloping off the roof of our apartments today onto the terace below - massive bang each time - made me jump, but have unfortunately caused damage to the shop on the ground floor as the roof is a flat roof covered in roofing felt...so lots of melted snow in the shop now.

Karen
Back to top Go down
Loupylou
Anonymous

PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Sunny here and snow melting today,only adding to problem of rain freezing before snow,so now snow is melting and sitting on top of frozen rain. Managed to get car out Mick,but spun better than Torville and Dean on acid!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:12 pm

It seems that the next thing your all be facing in Bulgaria is the floods let us know how it goes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:19 pm

[size=75:3pw9yydz]novinite 13 February 2010

Flood Shuts Main Bulgaria-Turkey Border Crossing Point

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No cars are allowed to pass through Kapitan Andeevo, the major crossing point on the Bulgaria-Turkey border because of a flood on the Bulgarian side.

The ban was issued by the Bulgarian border authorities Saturday as the Kalamanitsa River spilled out as a result of the melting snow flooding the road leading to the Kapitan Andreevo border crossing.

Because of the flood, the entire car traffic to and from Turkey is directed to the next border crossing point to the east Lesovo.

The level of the Kalamanitsa River on the Kapitan Andreevo road has reached 50 cm at certain parts. Larger vehicles such as trucks are still allowed to pass but they might be banned as well if the level of the river rises more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Is it safe to delete the word WINTER yet and change it to SPRING
I was talking to a guy yesterday in Varna. He cleans hire cars and he told me that he was working in a "
T"
shirt
as the temperature was +13c and last week it was -13c so I am going to add a new topic, Spring is in the air.
Perhaps we should have a competition to see who is the first person to see a daffodil in Bulgaria [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:29 pm

All our snow is gone now,but still have a lot of water about

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Which is worse Mick the snow or the water
sarah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winters here at last.   Winters here at last. - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winters here at last.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 70Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 45 ... 70  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The weather wherever you are ?-