altText

you could not make it up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

you could not make it up. Empty
PostSubject: you could not make it up.   you could not make it up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:40 pm

went to the travel agents on friday to enquire about a holiday. we asked for prices for tenerife, malaga and the uk. we said we would call on tuesday to see what she had found out for us. g
we called in as arranged, and she preceded to tell us she had booked our holiday to malaga with hotel accomodation in the name of.........wait for it...........Mrs Smith you could not make it up. 2381841692
she has booked this without seeing passports or indeed our name. you could not make it up. 2345823347

she tried to convince us that the names could be changed but would cost extra ( for a change of name that i had never booked in the first place).
After 3 hours of trying to get it through what we wanted, we gave up you could not make it up. 794030042

So i cancelled a holiday that i had never booked in the first place. you could not make it up. 2079180590
you could not make that one up however good your imagination is. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: you could not make it up.   you could not make it up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Malaga could be nice at this time of year ... especially for a Mr and Mrs 'Smith' [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: you could not make it up.   you could not make it up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:09 pm

the travel agent has just phoned, offering a discount. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: you could not make it up.   you could not make it up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:07 pm

starlite wrote:
the travel agent has just phoned, offering a discount. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ah but is that in the name of ....................... Mrs Smith you could not make it up. 1865348797
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: you could not make it up.   you could not make it up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] just got 4 emails from the travel agent apologising, (someones got into trouble i think), they are giving us a couple of days to think about it.
maybe it had something to do with dave telling them booking a holiday is a pleasant experience, not a trauma,drama and nightmare. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: you could not make it up.   you could not make it up. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:15 pm

So Mrs Smith it's time to consider if you really are happy with your existing name [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: you could not make it up.   you could not make it up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:50 am

I am beginning to feel for this young lady. I have had 6 emails so far, they are keen for us to book this holiday. you could not make it up. 3998065313 But................

we booked a holiday last year with this travel agent and they got it wrong that time. they put dave down as Mrs david, we asked them to alter the name and they assured us that they had. i had a copy with the correct names. but when we got to the airport our boarding tickets said.......................yes, Mrs david. you could not make it up. 794030042
how we got through customs we will never know and it was stressful. :you could not make it up. 3897195628:

why is something so simple made difficult, i am beginning to suffer from an identity crisis, yours,............................
june
starlite
Mrs smith
fred bloggs [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: you could not make it up.   you could not make it up. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Now Star (another identity) it's time to take the chill pill. g Send an email back to say you have changed your mind and will go later in the year. There is not reason why you cannot book the holiday yourself when you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you could not make it up.   you could not make it up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you could not make it up.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1