HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

altText
altText
altText
altText
altText
altText

AidBG & BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jacquienew
Anonymous

AidBG &
BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!! Empty
PostSubject: AidBG & BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!!   AidBG &
BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:15 am

To help raise much needed money for the refurbishment of our shelter and to help save and re-home many sick and injured dogs and cats we are running the above Raffle - for a chance to win this fantastic prize please see additional details at the link below:

[url=http:
//bulgariadogs.
webs.
com/winaholiday.
htm:1r2szi95][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ideally located within 7 miles from Bulgaria's premier Ski resort at Bansko,
5 miles from Ian Woosnam's exclusive 18-hole golf course at the Pirin Golf and Country Club
6 miles from the newly developing Ski resort at Kulinoto
3 miles from the state-of-the-art 4 star Katarino Spa Resort.

This truly is a chance not to be missed and of course all money raised will go to the many animals in our care.

I hope you all will enter and I wish you all the very best of luck!!

Best Wishes

Jacquie New
Founder - [url=http:
//www.
aidbg.
com:1r2szi95][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Animals In Distress Bulgaria
BSAPP Varna Branch - [url=http:
//www.
bsapp.
org:1r2szi95][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Bulgarian Society for Animal Protection and Preservation
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

AidBG &
PostSubject: AidBG & BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!!   AidBG &
BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:19 am

Well done Jacquie glad to see you almost made your target but what a result and the above is also a great way of raising funds looks good to me but unfortunately I have an allergy to dogs and cats and rabbits so not much hope for me good luck I'm sure you will do well with it
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

AidBG &
BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Thats a great prize on offer but its not for me I am not a skier but for someone who is 10 Euros is nothing all the best with this
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

AidBG &
BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:00 pm

Well done on the fund raising and good luck with this one to what a lovely prize
Back to top Go down
FlorryB
Junior user
Junior user

AidBG &
BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:34 pm

nu2bg - just love your avatar, so cute

You're all right, a great prize. I've paid for my raffle ticket :)
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

AidBG &
BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Well done to all
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

AidBG &
BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Fantastic i will buy a ticket but its not what i do going to cold places if i can help it but if i was lucky enough to win i am sure i could do something with it for the benifit of others

Well Done

Mike
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

AidBG &
BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Well done Jacqui you are doing fantastic What a brilliant prize Too cold for us plus we just don't get any free time now. Wishing you all the very best you are a

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AidBG &
PostSubject: Re: AidBG & BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!!   AidBG &
BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AidBG & BSAPP WIN A HOLIDAY IN A LUXURY LOG CABIN IN BANSKO SKI RESORT!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1