Surge in Interest for Bulgaria Winter Resort Luxury Properti

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Surge in Interest for Bulgaria Winter Resort Luxury Properti Empty
PostSubject: Surge in Interest for Bulgaria Winter Resort Luxury Properti   Surge in Interest for Bulgaria Winter Resort Luxury Properti Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:35 pm

[size=75:1iel2see]novinite November 14, 2009

Surge in Interest for Bulgaria Winter Resort Luxury Properties

There have been some positive signs in the market for luxury property in Bulgaria’s winter resorts according to the National Real Estate Association (NREA).

The NREA noted that it has seen a “significant” increase in interest from both foreign and local investors over the past month and stated that it expects to see an increase in deals with luxury properties by the end of the year.

Local real estate experts informed that the main reason for the interest is that there have been huge falls in prices of these luxury properties over the past year with some of them up to 50% cheaper than in 2008. Prices of Bulgarian winter resort properties have generally fallen back down to 2005 levels.

Bansko has recorded the largest reduction, about 50%. Since the beginning of the global financial crisis prices in Pamporovo and Borovets, have also been hit but have only fallen between 10-20%.

It is currently possible to find apartments in Bansko for prices from 300 EUR/ sq.m up to 1200 euro / sq. m. The most sought after properties are, however, with prices from 450 to 600 EUR / sq. M. Luxury complexes have prices of 700 to 900 EUR/ sq. m

The NREA concluded that prices continue to fall, but at a much slower rate, as the choice of quality properties is limited at present.

All sounds good to me
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Surge in Interest for Bulgaria Winter Resort Luxury Properties   Surge in Interest for Bulgaria Winter Resort Luxury Properti Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:08 am

Whenever I read these kind of reports I always find myself thinking ' Well they would say that wouldn't they?'
Back to top Go down
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Surge in Interest for Bulgaria Winter Resort Luxury Properties   Surge in Interest for Bulgaria Winter Resort Luxury Properti Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:45 am

yes and I read one yesterday in the Sofia Echo that said the complete opposite, luxury real estate had taken the biggest hit and was not shifting at all....
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetravelbug.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surge in Interest for Bulgaria Winter Resort Luxury Properti   Surge in Interest for Bulgaria Winter Resort Luxury Properti Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surge in Interest for Bulgaria Winter Resort Luxury Properti

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1