View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

Internet on and off Empty
PostSubject: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Don't know what's happened with the Internet the last few days but mine has been on and off but more off and the same for a few :Internet on and off 1931734156: to Internet on and off 739492727
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:12 am

Ours is the same, especially if it's windy. Such a nuisance! Internet on and off 794030042
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:54 am

Scunnered wrote:
Ours is the same, especially if it's windy. Such a nuisance! Internet on and off 794030042

That's because you live in Bulgaria, don't you have the same problem with the electricity Internet on and off 794030042
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:57 am

Same for me our was off for 8 days in a row last year and the electric for 3 days I don't mind telling you it was a bit scary to think your trapped with no outside communication.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:59 am

Our village had very strange internet recently for over a week. It said we were online but requesting any website was impossible. Nothing. Our internet man kept saying 'big problem Sofia'. When I finally pressed enough buttons on my computer, I managed to get into 'diagnostics' which said that a 'remote firewall' could be the problem. How this firewall could ever be found was a complete mystery to me but eventually our 'man' must have found it and, touch wood, its now fixed. Anyone else had this type of annoying problem? Being out of control in this weather is not funny but I guess we all managed before internet existed! Internet on and off 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:33 pm

I'ts good to be back we have been off for a while too but lets not forget this is 'Bulgaria'
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Big Problem folks. I have lost my main email address can anyone help? I think its because I deleted cookies in History because I was being very security minded. When I tried to reset my address and password it won't let me because my IP is now in Bulgaria and I set it years ago in England. I found the answers to the security questions, even my post code but because I am now in Bulgaria I guess security won't allow it. What do I do?? This is my main address and all my contacts are on it including this forum. Can Admin advise please? HELP. How to I restore 'cookies' which might solve the problem? I am useless at IT.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Not so useless after all. After scrolling through all the help buttons, I did the simplest thing and re-typed my email address and password and BINGO it was back. Whew, what a relief - I was thinking of all the contacts I had lost and the secure sights like banks who have my address. I am one very relieved old lady I can tell you. I do back ups but would my email address be on them? Everything is so secure nowadays. Internet on and off 794030042
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:20 pm

I always keep a note of my email address and the password on a notepad or text document and when I back up on to disk its always there.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:56 pm

well, i was going to say my internet has been excellent for months. but its playing up big style over the past three days and today it been off more than on. Internet on and off 794030042 Internet on and off 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:50 pm

BGTRAVELLER wrote:
Don't know what's happened with the Internet the last few days but mine has been on and off but more off and the same for a few :Internet on and off 1931734156: to Internet on and off 739492727

Ah diddles sounds like you are have a case of 'now you see me now you don't Internet on and off 2345823347 Hope it sorts itself our soon BG g
Back to top Go down
Alfie
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:28 am

Apparently Vivacom have had huge problems this past couple of days. Both Sofia and Varna hit very badly, it follows that most surrounding areas will also be affected.
Add to that problems with Spectrumnet in the Varna area. One of their main transmitter towers, Avren, has had power supply problems.
Luckilly our internet was back for the weekend and the 6 Nations so all's not lost.
Back to top Go down
dave2h

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:00 am

Hi All
we have a local wifi network here ,having read the specs on the receiver found out that the temp range is +40 to -20 Airmax

it keeps cutting out when temps are below zero. they will not fit it inside a window (reduces the signal too much) so late evening internet is spasmodic to say the least
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:21 am

We have the same issues when it get cold the signal seems to be lost but we have also had loss of power its been on and then off more off than on so in the end I gave up not sure how long we will have it today either so fingers crossed Internet on and off 794030042
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:30 am

We are back on at the moment but we do expect for it to go off at any time, we were told its down to the weather and temperature we are wireless too so maybe what we were told is true. Internet on and off 739492727
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet on and off   Internet on and off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet on and off

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next