altText
altText
altText

Internet connected but no access.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
marymo

Internet connected but no access. Empty
PostSubject: Internet connected but no access.   Internet connected but no access. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi everyone, looking another bit of advice, we arranged to have a friend pay for internet for us for one month, it's paid and we have the receipt, Tiarnan arrived in Bulgaria yesterday, plugged in the laptop...he's getting a pop up telling him internet connected ...but no access, he's checked leads, plugs, he's turned electric from the router of and on and still no luck, can anyone give me some advice please. Thanks. Marymo P.S. I'm in Ireland, which is how I'm able to ask the question.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Internet connected but no access.   Internet connected but no access. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:46 pm

Who's the supplier?

Also, is it a wireless connection to the router? If so, try a cable connection direct as it could be the wi-fit setup that's causing the problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Internet connected but no access.   Internet connected but no access. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:55 pm

there you go marymo
three different forums all guiding you to the internet supplier... great minds thinking alike.... Internet connected but no access. 3367882216
Back to top Go down
marymo

PostSubject: Re: Internet connected but no access.   Internet connected but no access. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:59 pm

Thanks...will contact Tiarnan to get in touch with spectrem net and hopefully get it sorted.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Internet connected but no access.   Internet connected but no access. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Did you find out the problem Marymo? I ask because it sounds like a problem I had a while ago. I was connected to the internet but google didn't connect me to any website and when I tried to follow diagnostics it still didn't work. I had the computer serviced because I was told it could be a virus but that didn't work and finally I called my internet man/provider who came and fixed it. I don't know what he did but he pointed to the new wireless router so maybe thats what your problem is. It was very frustrating at the time but I am glad I had the service because my computer works much faster now. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet connected but no access.   Internet connected but no access. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet connected but no access.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1