altText

Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Empty
PostSubject: Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?   Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:29 am

My dog is driving me nuts. He's the first one i've had not castrated, but he was too young to be done before we left. Just reasontly he has taken to running off after next doors bitch every time he's allowed out in the garden. So I really need to get him castrated. Does anyone know a vets in the targoviste region that does them? Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? 3671290933 Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? 2316720568
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?   Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:41 am

think you will find ALL vets in all areas perform the task
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?   Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:53 am

varnagirl wrote:
think you will find ALL vets in all areas perform the task

Quite right
Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?   Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:02 am

Have a look on Golden pages BG

[url:o9bwo56m]http:
//www.
goldenpages.
bg/en[/url:o9bwo56m]

Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?   Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:15 am

When we got our puppy giant schnauzer she'd already had her tail docked. Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? 927475117
The vets here will also slice/cut ears (illegal in many countries) so I reckon castration
will be easy!
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?   Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Thanks all, I wasn't sure because there seems to be an amazing amount of strays. But I'll try the vets next time i go into razgrad and see what they can do. Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? 570106603
Back to top Go down
ABC Property Surveyors.BG
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?   Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Should be around 30 leva.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?   Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:59 pm

A friend of mine said you can do it with 2 house bricks.' I said that must hurt' 'No he said but it can if you get your thumbs in the way' Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? 1865348797 Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? 1865348797 Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? 1865348797 Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? 1865348797 Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? 1865348797
Back to top Go down
ABC Property Surveyors.BG
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?   Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Got offered the merchandise to take home and fry up when the first dog went in for the op.You can guess what my answer was!
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?   Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:35 pm

We are in the Shumen region not to far from you, we can give you a vet here who will do it. s
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?   Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 pm

loopeylou wrote:
We are in the Shumen region not to far from you, we can give you a vet here who will do it. s
Thanks that would be great. I go to shumen quite alot so that would probably be easiest. Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? 1763269238
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?   Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:06 pm

pm you with details s
Back to top Go down
loopeylou
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?   Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Where Billa is, come out of the top entrance. go across so the fruit and veg market is on your left. Park on the left in front of the shops , The Vet is on the end to the right , downstairs. Monday is the best day to get him. His name is Valentin, and his son will talk with you on the phone ,so he understands exactly what you want. Take about an hour. He can also micro chip pooch for you. Hope this help? was going to pm, but thought it would be handy for others Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?   Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you get dogs castrated in bulgaria?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1