altText

moving a cherry tree

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

moving a cherry tree Empty
PostSubject: moving a cherry tree   moving a cherry tree Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:45 pm

I planted a cherry tree last october. :Great:but it is in the wrong place moving a cherry tree 927475117
can the tree be moved, it is under a year old so i am hoping that it has not rooted too deep. or is it a lost cause. c
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: moving a cherry tree   moving a cherry tree Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:47 pm

starlite wrote:
I planted a cherry tree last october. :Great:but it is in the wrong place moving a cherry tree 927475117
can the tree be moved, it is under a year old so i am hoping that it has not rooted too deep. or is it a lost cause. c

Never a lost cause star. But move at about the same time as you planted it. Basically when its in its dormant period. g
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: moving a cherry tree   moving a cherry tree Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:32 pm

As Tony says..move it when it's asleep..only two possible outcomes. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: moving a cherry tree   moving a cherry tree Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i planted the tree near to one i had lost during the winter, only for it to spring into life in may. they are far too close to each other.
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: moving a cherry tree   moving a cherry tree Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Don'r forget that these trees can grow to a very large size and to a very old age..my next door mate has one that is over 50 years old and is huge!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moving a cherry tree   moving a cherry tree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moving a cherry tree

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1