View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

[size=55:3fnvzp6u][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf

A senior Iranian Army commander has warned the U.S. Navy not to move an aircraft carrier which left the Persian Gulf during Iran's recent military drills back into the body of water which forms much of Iran's southern border.

According to the Reuters news agency, army chief Ataollah Salehi suggested to the IRNA network on Tuesday that Iran would take unspecified action if the carrier returned to Gulf waters.

The USS John C. Stennis and another U.S. Naval vessel headed out of the Gulf and through the Strait of Hormuz last Tuesday after a visit to Dubai.

"
Iran will not repeat its warning ... the enemy's carrier has been moved to the Sea of Oman because of our drill. I recommend and emphasize to the American carrier not to return to the Persian Gulf,"
Salehi reportedly told IRNA.

"
I advise, recommend and warn them (the Americans) over the return of this carrier to the Persian Gulf because we are not in the habit of warning more than once.

The U.S. Naval Forces Central Command would not immediately comment on Salehi's comments, or say whether the timing of the carrier's relocation was in any way linked to Iran's 10-day drills, which ended on Monday.

The U.S. Navy's Fifth Fleet, based across the Gulf from Iran in Bahrain, had as many as five aircraft carriers in its ranks at the height of the war in Iraq, but that number has reportedly been reduced as the American presence in Iraq dwindled.

The last U.S. combat forces pulled out of Iraq just days before Christmas. Iran's military drills began on Christmas Eve.

Iran's warning comes after more than a week of heightened tension in the Gulf resulting from the Islamic Republic's military drills, and an early warning from the regime that any international effort to sanction Iran's oil exports would be met with the closure of the vital Strait of Hormuz.

About 40 percent of the world's oil supply is shipped through the strait, from the Persian Gulf into the Gulf of Oman and onto the rest of the world.

Iran's hypothetical threat to close the strait with military power drew sharp a rebuke from the United States, with the Fifth Fleet vowing to protect the passage of shipping through the channel.

Various Iranian officials backed away from the threat in the following days as the military drills continued. But tension remains high in the wake of the drills - which saw Iran test fire a number of medium and long-range missiles - over both the security of the vital shipping passage, and Iran's contentious nuclear program.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
ABC Property Surveyors.BG
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Andy is right on the previous post.Just look back at US history when it comes to wars.They pick a scrap every few years so they can steal resources then send there lot in to rebuild it at the losers expense.They are bloody stupid.Two nukes also unaccounted for in the uk so I guess they ain't too far away.WW3 will kick off soon as the US ultimate goal is China.People who think Iran is the aggressor have been watching too much of the BBC and other useless news channels who only report on things like Lassie the sheep dog who who can do tricks! If the BBC reported like some news channels I could mention the UK would be in uproar.Since when was it the UK and US'S right to police the world and commit war crimes against other countries in the name of democracy when in fact all they are doing is rape and pillage.
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 3:30 pm

I wish Hague would come to his senses and get his nose out from where the sun doesn't shine in America! Iran has not attacked us, it allows weapons inspectors into its country, it doesn't have nukes and its signed the non proliferation treaty. The 'west' led by the USA are being deliberately provocative to get even more imperialistic regime change to suit them because their power, like their economies are in decline and they are dancing to the tune of the one country in the region that probably does have nukes. A growing number of people in the west are sick of the way our so called leaders behave .
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:21 pm

Its about OIL. Iran has the 3rd largest reserves of oil in the world. You don't see the world bully - US and puppets (most of whom have nuclear weapons) threatening North Korea? they have nukes but no OIL! Iran is not breaking any laws and has signed the NPT where there is one terrorist state that hasn't and has nukes!. The US and other western powers also want to deny oil to China! s
Back to top Go down
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Your right Daisy.It's going to get very very nasty very very quickly.When India and China start buying the oil from Iran in gold the dollar will devalue which I guess will cause a trade embargo which will cause problems for India and China thus causing the Australian economy to go into recession as it is being propped by raw material exports to China.Russia is a major supplier of all fuels to Europe and I guess they might threaten to stop or reduce gas and fuel to europe over the issues in Iran which will in turn cause chaos as countries cannot survive without fuel.It's not even just a case of using the car less.How will Tesco's get the ready meals in for the masses? Shelves will run dry etc etc and anarchy will be rife.Glad I'm here in BG as when the lights go out I still have a Log burner and a large garden to grow the food in.We are far better off here in BG if this is what happens.I really hope it doesn't as lot's of people will get hurt or suffer serious hardship and Mrs ABC get's upset if she misses the soaps and the Waltons on the telly!

Above is just the way I think this will all play out over the next 12-18 months so please don't read too much into it as I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
powerplay

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Forget the 12-18 months, i would say we are already on the verge. from the rumours I have read is the end game is to kick it off with china. (maybee russia but not read this)
They want to half the worlds poplulation due to neuk or biological attack. Its not the US or UK goverments directly they are only the puppets. They work for the global corporations who are owned by the rothchilds and other mega rich elite. They have already built large under ground citys where the elite can live indefinatly.
No doubt people will think this is crazy, but do some research, have a read around. One thing for sure we cant continue on the path we are heading on, somethings gonna give.

What i do find amazing is that people are actually waking up and seeing through the bull shit they are fed on western mainstream media.
David Ike (who some people think is a mad man) predicted all that has happened on videos made 10 years ago Lybia middle east riots etc.
Back to top Go down
powerplay

PostSubject: Interesting reading   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

different perpective news channels

To name a few.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... und-Cities
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:17 am

One thing is for sure, tell somebody they can't do something and they all get umpty and start sending ships to the Gulf. So far there is only the U.S.A, France and Britain, but give it time and another load will start turning up for a cruise around the Gulf.

s s
Back to top Go down
Charvez
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:39 pm

The Italians may well send a submarine
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Charvez wrote:
The Italians may well send a submarine

Has that got one forward gear and 5 reverse Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 1865348797 Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 1865348797
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:16 pm

This story should be the main headline in news outlets everywhere,yet it's buried . The potential for events to turn very ugly,very quickly is extremely high and by judging the tone of the majority of the comments here, I realise I'm not alone in my pessimism .The smallest incident could trigger a chain of events that don't bear thinking about.I sense a Cuba-style nuclear stand off in the near future because it seems as if both sides are determined enough to push each other to the very brink.The bottom line is,cool heads prevailed in 62 though this could be the most significant event in our lifetimes, but the government are clearly controlling what we are told. Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 794030042
Back to top Go down
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ld-war-iii

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ttack-iran

This may give an idea.
Back to top Go down
Charvez
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:17 am

tonyb60 wrote:

Has that got one forward gear and 5 reverse Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 1865348797 Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 1865348797

That is a wicked slur on our Italian Brothers and Sisters, Tony. I was thinking that going off current events, any ship the Italians have may well turn into a submarine at any time it is close to the shore.

Mind you, no one should scoff at the Italians. Rommel reckoned the Italians really knew how to wage a war. They took top chefs, silver cutlery and proper beds and matteresses. They might lose almost as often as the French, but they do it in noticeable comfort. Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 3023850720
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Great Britain to the rescue again.....makes me sick. When will we learn to stay out of things? We sit and watch our own country go down the pan, but still have the nerve to think we should 'repair' other countries problems.
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Krypton I think your right this has gone very quiet so this I think is the lul before the storm? I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out the the government have stopped the papers from printing any news about this for the time being and we will all get to know when the first casualties are reported.
Back to top Go down
snail
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Got me thinking about these predictions
The end of the Mayan calendar is the end Could it to do with the start of the war with lran and others are sucked in leaving a nuclear maelstrom to take over.
And what about this one:The end of times are signs of nations against nations.Where oil is the main issue here.Even nations fight over water now a days.
l will be keeping a close watch on this to see how it develops from these predictions.
lt also states the last earth cycle of 26,000 years will be met with fire.The first was ice,the second was a flood,and the third which is upon us is fire.

Anyone wishes to meet at the top of the highest mountain in Bulgaria then please bring a bottle or two of Rakia[l think that is how one spells it]so we all can numb the reality of life.And look forward to the second coming of our loving ancestors to take us away from this planned maelstrom fire to take refuge temporarily in the heavens until the earth has been totally refurnished with natures living things again for us to destroy it all over again in another 26,000 years time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf   Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iran warns U.S. to keep ship out of Gulf

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next