altText

back on the forum, hi all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

back on the forum, hi all Empty
PostSubject: back on the forum, hi all   back on the forum, hi all Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:07 pm

hi sorry not to have been on for a while but its taken this long to get the internet connected. my family and arrived with our five horses and dog then end of october and have been busy doing jobs ready for winter. The horses made the trip across really well but it was a good job our paperwork was all present and correct because we got stopped in every country we went through.
Work on the riding school continues and we expect to be opening this summer. We have also opened a quality second hand clothes shop in popovo on the market place called elite, so if anyone if passing and fancies a chat please pop in and say hi. s
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: back on the forum, hi all   back on the forum, hi all Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Welcome back and best of luck with your new ventures g
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: back on the forum, hi all   back on the forum, hi all Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:31 pm

beautifulangel wrote:
hi sorry not to have been on for a while but its taken this long to get the internet connected. my family and arrived with our five horses and dog then end of october and have been busy doing jobs ready for winter. The horses made the trip across really well but it was a good job our paperwork was all present and correct because we got stopped in every country we went through.
Work on the riding school continues and we expect to be opening this summer. We have also opened a quality second hand clothes shop in popovo on the market place called elite, so if anyone if passing and fancies a chat please pop in and say hi. s

Welcome back - having owned a livery yard combined with a riding school I know how much personal effort this must have taken to make the trip.
I sincerely hope that BG will work out well for you and the horses. The soil in BG seems to be very fertile and so you should be able to purchase good quality hay or even grow your own if you have enough spare land.

back on the forum, hi all 570106603 back on the forum, hi all 570106603
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: back on the forum, hi all   back on the forum, hi all Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:45 pm

beautifulangel wrote:

Welcome back missed you loads, so glad you got the horses over safely as I know you were very concerned. Congratulations on the shop, you are coming along in leaps and bounds well done!!!. s

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: back on the forum, hi all   back on the forum, hi all Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Yes well done and :Welcome2:back
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: back on the forum, hi all   back on the forum, hi all Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:20 am

Thankyou for your good luck messages. Were very glad to be here at last. So far everyone has been really kind and helpful and being in the shop is helping improve our bulgarian. The horses are starting to settle down, although i was told by a friend who brought hers it took three months to get them back to normal. Now all we need is some snow so we can go skiing and every thing will be perfect. T H
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: back on the forum, hi all   back on the forum, hi all Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:32 am

Nice to see you back we hope you love living in BG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back on the forum, hi all   back on the forum, hi all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

back on the forum, hi all

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1