altText

How many language do you speak ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TNT1
Junior user
Junior user

How many language do you speak ? Empty
PostSubject: How many language do you speak ?   How many language do you speak ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:23 am

My better half speaks,Russian/Spanish /English/Bulgarian/I can speak Turkish/Welsh/and English
of course.. Its not fun having a argument in our home.? I aways loose .. How many language do you speak ? 1865348797

Woops I had not better forget the Irish in me... (Le dea-mhéin) Best regards.

:Busy:Let's be careful out there.
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: How many language do you speak ?   How many language do you speak ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:06 am

Hi I speak 6 languages English, Arabic,Bengali, Hindi,Urdu,Punjabi, I learned most of these languages when I was 9 years old when I took a 3 week trip to East Pakistan with my father where I got malaria which made me very ill and took almost a year to recover which meant in those days I could not travel back to the UK and the only way I was going to be able to communicate while I was there was to learn the languages they spoke.

Salam Alaikum

I've also been known to speak a type of freanch ........ not allowed on forums How many language do you speak ? 1865348797 How many language do you speak ? 1865348797 How many language do you speak ? 1865348797
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: How many language do you speak ?   How many language do you speak ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:14 am

I'm fluent in French, fairly good in Bulgarian and can get by in Spanish and German.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
АзСъмОтБългария
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: How many language do you speak ?   How many language do you speak ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:16 am

Bulgarian(native),good Serbo-Croatian,bad Russian and bad english c
Back to top Go down
АзСъмОтБългария
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: How many language do you speak ?   How many language do you speak ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:19 am

I forgot the Macedonian,but it is an bulgarian dialect and everybody from bulgaria can understand it How many language do you speak ? 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: How many language do you speak ?   How many language do you speak ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:41 am

I speak English, I was once fluent in German - and it does come back to me when I hear or speak German. Some french, and I am pretty good at Bulgarian - I am always getting compliments on my Bulgarian, people say that they have never heard a Brit speak such good Bulgarian. I have been told by a Bulgarian friend that my Bulgarian (including the grammar and pronunciation!!) is 90% correct. That'll do for me!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How many language do you speak ?   How many language do you speak ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:51 pm

Well done Esta. I speak bad Bulgarian but understand quite a lot. Also speak German, French and Greek but not fluently and it takes a while for it all to come back. Still not bad for my age I guess. Can use salutations in Italian and a little Spanish because we had a multilingual clientele in our Greek beach bar. Just nice to be able to communicate. How many language do you speak ? 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: How many language do you speak ?   How many language do you speak ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Well done to all of you! I only speak very bad English How many language do you speak ? 2381841692
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: How many language do you speak ?   How many language do you speak ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:59 pm

I only speak english, but i do sign language too. g
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How many language do you speak ?   How many language do you speak ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:49 pm

That's brilliant Starlite. I have a deaf step-grand niece and her Mum learnt to sign. Its wonderful.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: How many language do you speak ?   How many language do you speak ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:53 pm

i have always thought sign language should be taught in schools rather than french. it is of more use. g
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: How many language do you speak ?   How many language do you speak ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:57 pm

starlite wrote:
i have always thought sign language should be taught in schools rather than french. it is of more use

I speak a bit of sign, not all the shortcuts but I do know the alphabet and a few shortcuts. This mainly came about because my Mother is blind and one of her best friends was deaf, so I had to be the middle man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many language do you speak ?   How many language do you speak ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1