altText
altText

Cost of postage...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Cost of postage... Empty
PostSubject: Cost of postage...   Cost of postage... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:34 am

Hi Folks

You won't believe this, but it's completely slipped my mind how much it costs to post a Christmas Card to the UK!

If somebody could please let me know [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

Cost of postage... Empty
PostSubject: Cost of postage...   Cost of postage... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:22 am

Hi Chris second class is 25p and first class is 36p but it will make a difference according to the size they have a special little letter box to check the size so size does matter
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Cost of postage... Empty
PostSubject: Cost of postage...   Cost of postage... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:24 am

Hi Scott

Thanks for that, I actually needed the price the 'other way' from here back to UK!

In the end, I stuck all the stamps we had in the house on them, so hopefully they'll get there

Cheers
Chris
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Cost of postage... Empty
PostSubject: Cost of postage...   Cost of postage... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:25 am

Its been a while since I paid any attention to postage costs here in the uk but I think Scott has got it about right there and they do use some sort of measuring aid to work out the cost it all depends on weight and as Scott says size

Oooooops Chris we must have posted at the same time ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

Cost of postage... Empty
PostSubject: Cost of postage...   Cost of postage... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:29 am

Sorry Chris I must have misunderstood you sorry again I don't know
Back to top Go down
bobski
Anonymous

Cost of postage... Empty
PostSubject: Cost of postage...   Cost of postage... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:04 pm

hi, we sent a letter last week to the uk, cost for the marka (stamp) was 1 leva.

bob.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

Cost of postage... Empty
PostSubject: Cost of postage...   Cost of postage... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:25 pm

Our PO lady weighs all our post from here to UK . Ours were 1.50 each but yours maybe cheaper or dearer according to size. Postage is not cheap out here and neither are the cards. Make sure you see them stamped and have 'prioitaire' (for airmail) on them. Last year our PO ran out of stamps so I posted in town and forgot to check if the woman stamped them. None arrived so I guess she pocketed the money. Good job there was no money in them!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Cost of postage... Empty
PostSubject: Cost of postage...   Cost of postage... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:50 pm

Hi Chris

We got a card the other day from a friend in BG and the postage was 1 leva and it cost us 56P to send one back.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Cost of postage... Empty
PostSubject: Cost of postage...   Cost of postage... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:59 am

Thanks everyone. Sent them from the post office yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cost of postage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cost of postage...   Cost of postage... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cost of postage...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1