Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pj61
Junior user
Junior user

Gossip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gossip   Gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:16 am

First topic message reminder :

I cannot get my head around the British expat community here, all them seem to do is gossip, and if something is not juicy enough then many will add a little bit here a little bit there. And if that fails just tell down right lies, to get an OH I say reaction, down the café. The people who choose to listen to this are making themselves look very simple.

Brits cannot stand to see people get on, unlike other foreigners in the UK who band together to help one another where I lived and was raised there is a large Greek community, I went to school with several of them many of the families came to the UK with not a lot, but now run some very classy hotels and restaurants, not through crime, as you are probably thinking, but community nobody seemed to set out to destroy their competitor, during the 70’s Cyprus war, one of these families lost almost everything except what they had in the UK instead of rubbing it as our lot would do here, they helped this family back to health.

Now the people who gossip about us our business and our friends, and “you know who you are”, get your facts right and if you are not really sure, ask those being discussed put up or shut up, many of you should remember the old saying people in glass house shouldn’t throw stones,

It may appear this thread is a bit random but things have come to a head with untrue tit- tattle as it is not on, I would like to hear from others who have had to deal with this or even better those that pursue in this gossip GET A LIFE or get your facts right.
You people have already put a very good friend out of his business just because you do not really have any thought or knowledge of the facts, and listen to BS, you like to talk but know, not a lot
By the way this has nothing to do with my business “yet” but I suspect the time will come,
Start a new life and help your neighbour instead of slagging them off
Lets start a live together club, and stop putting our own down.

Lets hear from the Big month gosssips in the Elnovo region you know you are so put your cards on the table!!!!!!!!! Gossip - Page 2 1763269238
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
pj61
Junior user
Junior user

Gossip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Normally I would totally agree with you, as the cafe bar gossip is quite laughable however these people are telling out and out lies, the thing that hurts the most is 1 of these people are in business here and we have always promoted them in a postive light they are hell bent on blaming us for gossip about someone else, as we never see any of those concerned other than to a nod in the street they are being absurb.

ALL I can say to them is please come direct to me and tell me your concerns in person before you go down the cafe again what ever cafe bar that is . If I have an issue with comeone I will ask them to thier face, they might like it but at least its not the cowards route. :Headbang:It the last time I will post on this subject as you are right I dont really have the time to waste on fools.
Back to top Go down
snail
Senior user
Senior user

Gossip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Bob I have already explianed to you those stiring it for us. are very close to you and seems they could make to stones fight, I have yold you I have no iterst in your kennels but these people thinkvhoose to think otherwise We do not aaiciate with these people or go out socilising and maybe thats thier issue. they are sado's and like I said they know who they are

l have such a bad memory,and just cannot remember who you think are spreading these lie's that are close to me about you.can you please tell me who it is so l can deal with it myself.
Why,did you mention that you have no interest in my kennels when it shouldn't bother you.And who is this person that thinks otherwise.
Phill!,if you want me to help you.You have to give me some leads.
You can PM me if you want.l am so confused with all this.Help me to help you Phill
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Gossip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:15 pm

snail wrote:
Bob I have already explianed to you those stiring it for us. are very close to you and seems they could make to stones fight, I have yold you I have no iterst in your kennels but these people thinkvhoose to think otherwise We do not aaiciate with these people or go out socilising and maybe thats thier issue. they are sado's and like I said they know who they are

l have such a bad memory,and just cannot remember who you think are spreading these lie's that are close to me about you.can you please tell me who it is so l can deal with it myself.
Why,did you mention that you have no interest in my kennels when it shouldn't bother you.And who is this person that thinks otherwise.
Phill!,if you want me to help you.You have to give me some leads.
You can PM me if you want.l am so confused with all this.Help me to help you Phill

Ok Guys please can you take this into pm - Thanks a million Oddy g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gossip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gossip

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2