View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pj61
Junior user
Junior user

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:16 am

I cannot get my head around the British expat community here, all them seem to do is gossip, and if something is not juicy enough then many will add a little bit here a little bit there. And if that fails just tell down right lies, to get an OH I say reaction, down the café. The people who choose to listen to this are making themselves look very simple.

Brits cannot stand to see people get on, unlike other foreigners in the UK who band together to help one another where I lived and was raised there is a large Greek community, I went to school with several of them many of the families came to the UK with not a lot, but now run some very classy hotels and restaurants, not through crime, as you are probably thinking, but community nobody seemed to set out to destroy their competitor, during the 70’s Cyprus war, one of these families lost almost everything except what they had in the UK instead of rubbing it as our lot would do here, they helped this family back to health.

Now the people who gossip about us our business and our friends, and “you know who you are”, get your facts right and if you are not really sure, ask those being discussed put up or shut up, many of you should remember the old saying people in glass house shouldn’t throw stones,

It may appear this thread is a bit random but things have come to a head with untrue tit- tattle as it is not on, I would like to hear from others who have had to deal with this or even better those that pursue in this gossip GET A LIFE or get your facts right.
You people have already put a very good friend out of his business just because you do not really have any thought or knowledge of the facts, and listen to BS, you like to talk but know, not a lot
By the way this has nothing to do with my business “yet” but I suspect the time will come,
Start a new life and help your neighbour instead of slagging them off
Lets start a live together club, and stop putting our own down.

Lets hear from the Big month gosssips in the Elnovo region you know you are so put your cards on the table!!!!!!!!! Gossip 1763269238
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:35 am

Sorry to hear all this but not at all surprised Gossip 3135333095 there was another member on here who also suffered at the hands of the gossip mungers amongst us who eventually returned to the UK because it became so nu bearable to them. I',m afraid it won't ever stop its the mentality of some of the Brits and the very sad and lonely lives they live that makes them do this and to add little bits to it or a twist I think excites them.
Back to top Go down
pj61
Junior user
Junior user

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Mr ****** Where is your reply
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:19 pm

If you have an issue with a member on the forum can you please discuss it via Pm T
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
pj61
Junior user
Junior user

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:50 pm

OK sorry but is a thing to all as they all seem to yap
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:53 pm

I know how you feel I too have been a victim of this type of thing and as already stated its the mentality of some Brits they just have such a sad life in blighty but the problem is they bring is with them Gossip 794030042
Back to top Go down
pj61
Junior user
Junior user

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:05 pm

I would not say they bring it with them, but when the bordom sets in they like to kick others who have lives!!! s
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
oldun
Super user
Super user

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:44 pm

I started a topic on this forum called Bullying by Brits or something like that. If you read it you will realise you are not alone. However, it will do you no good by expecting it to be resolved on a forum. Its best to ignore these people. They are jealous and envious of people who are trying to set up a business or integrate. There is really nothing to stop this except try to understand why they do it. Believe me, I know how hard it is and some Brits have returned to Britain because of these kind of situations. Unfortunately, if you go to a bar or cafe - and why shouldn't you? - these people will always be there and I agree its very difficult to not get upset or not get into an argument. Believe me, the most annoying thing you can do is to IGNORE them but hopefully, given time it will stop. I am still waiting...... I sympathise with your situation.
Back to top Go down
pj61
Junior user
Junior user

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Thanks but ther is no situation those who are talking know its crap and know thry are those Bull s**** they must feel quite pathtic really, DO YOU>
>
I write like this as they are on here daily seeing what else they can make up or add too those who I am talking about contact me with fact
Back to top Go down
snail
Senior user
Senior user

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:07 pm

That's right Phill.l had someone who still remains anonymous has spread vicious lie's about me that my kennels are not suitable for the dogs.This person also said they will freeze in the winter and l have no planning permission.
These are the sort of people that assumes when they do not get their facts right.
l am still asking around to see if l can some leads to who has been spreading these vicious vindictive lie's.Ans when l find out,l will face them head on and have a go at them.
Those also that spreads these poisons have been guilty of hypocritical attitudes.
So l do understand what you are experiencing Phill is not pleasant at all,when it has nothing to do with them can lead to serious consequences of the one that is spreading these vicious rumours.
l hope you find who ever is doing this to you.And also l do hope l can put a stop to who is spreading these lie's about me
Take care and hope is well with you.
Just want to point out that getting to know someone's character requires a patience that needs a bit of skill thrown on it.This will in time tell you about their true personality.
Gossip can be stopped.But only through a skill of patience and the proper use of wisdom.After all!,those that walk with wise people will be wise themselves.And those that spreads vicious rumours are the stupid one's since they themselves walk with the stupid one's.Who you associate with can have a positive influence on one or vice versa.
be wise who you choose as friends
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:17 am

judging by your posts things sound pretty unpleasent. I hope you and your family are ok and able to sort the situation out. It appears that gossip as a form of bullying is quite common amongst the expats, which i agree is really sad. Were not all bad and i hope that the rest of your community rally round for you. Gossip 794030042
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
oldun
Super user
Super user

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:06 am

Just go ahead and make your business a success and try to take no notice of the people who gossip. Its hard, but that's the way to go -just ignore if you can, as I said. Here's a quote I like:
'There is no-one so dangerous to those with a hidden agenda, as those who speak the truth!'
I firmly believe that 'truth will out'. Good luck. Gossip 1536469901
As you may have read, our village just hosted a very successful Rockfest. I have had an email from the main Bulgarian organiser who understands the gossip that is being said behind our backs. He told me he has had a load of s....t from some people and that is from the Bulgarians. This man has done so much for the village, including stopping a rubbish disposal business being built in this beautiful area and has been instrumental in getting our river designated as a nature reserve. There are always people everywhere who are jealous and envious of those who make things happen. His email gave me heart and I hope this message helps you.
Back to top Go down
pj61
Junior user
Junior user

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Ouote
I hope you find who ever is doing this to you.And also l do hope l can put a stop to who is spreading these lie's about me
Take care and hope is well with you.

Bob I have already explianed to you those stiring it for us. are very close to you and seems they could make to stones fight, I have yold you I have no iterst in your kennels but these people thinkvhoose to think otherwise We do not aaiciate with these people or go out socilising and maybe thats thier issue. they are sado's and like I said they know who they are :Gossip 3897195628: Gossip 2345823347 Gossip 3998065313
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:05 pm

My advice is let them get on with it and don't let them deter you from what your doing and the3 less said about them the better all round as they will only be happy while they are in the limelight so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gossip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gossip   Gossip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gossip

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next