altText

which municipality

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

which municipality Empty
PostSubject: which municipality   which municipality Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:04 pm

my company is registered in varna but my home is in balchik, i submit tax returns to varna, but pay municipality tax to balchik, which municipality do i go to for planning permission. any advice welcome here. g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

which municipality Empty
PostSubject: Re: which municipality   which municipality Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:10 pm

starlite wrote:
my company is registered in varna but my home is in balchik, i submit tax returns to varna, but pay municipality tax to balchik, which municipality do i go to for planning permission. any advice welcome here. g

My company is registered in Ruse and our house is in Silistra - when I asked the lawyer about extending he said he would have to approach the municipality in Ruse for permission so I assume you would have to go to where the 'company' is registared.

Now I spoke with the notary last year to get something else done and he asked why I do not transfer everything to Silistra - he said it is very easy and would not cost very much - so might look into that when we get the time. which municipality 1675110159
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

which municipality Empty
PostSubject: Re: which municipality   which municipality Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:10 am

Balchick municipality comes under the large umbrella of varna........in the first instance you should go to balchick they should be able to deal with this ...if you have a problem ( of any kind ) afterwards with your application ,you could then take it further I.E.varna,,,..but they must first be submitted to your local municipality to deal with....
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

which municipality Empty
PostSubject: Re: which municipality   which municipality Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:09 pm

I'm sure its where you co is registered ? A friend of mine had to do something similar and he had to deal with the municipality where he was registered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

which municipality Empty
PostSubject: Re: which municipality   which municipality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which municipality

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1